Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still waiting for a reply from SS regarding my replacement lapel flower. Hope they dont make me send the whole body back and can just mail me a flower instead... but who knows

my EX WL is still open, but I've abandoned all hope. Just ordered the reg and will wait until my EX is cancelled.

my EX WL is still open, but I've abandoned all hope. Just ordered the reg and will wait until my EX is cancelled.

Mine is too. I dont expect anything from it. So I traded for mine on the way now. :) If it does convert I will trade it for the few old pf I still need.

He really is something else, but for someone that never had PF's may be hard to see why this one is so special since they have nothing to compare it to. IMHO.

He really is something else, but for someone that never had PF's may be hard to see why this one is so special since they have nothing to compare it to. IMHO.

Oh I don't know, I owned dozens of statues but never a PF, and this is by far the coolest looking piece I've owned hands down....still need to build a display worthy of this and the other PFs I have coming though.

Oh I don't know, I owned dozens of statues but never a PF, and this is by far the coolest looking piece I've owned hands down....still need to build a display worthy of this and the other PFs I have coming though.

I had one custom built for mine. Paid $1500, it's 7 feet tall and 5 feet wide. Unfortunately, the glass is so big that it's taken the glass company numerous, numerous attempts to get it right. It's been two months and this thing still isn't done. View attachment 50904
Getting close, though. Obviously I haven't put much in it yet.

I know what you mean, its like in the begining, coming from collecting Bowen then you get Dr Doom Ex delivered!! as far as the hobby goes it changed it all for me, I stop collecting Bowen all together and moved to a much higher quality line, and it was something so different that What everyone else was doing prior, bigger scale than anything before, mixed media, whole new level of sculpts, for me the hobby was changed forever, I see Bowen and other companies pieces now and I say... Ummm, Nice... But never I'm in awe as when I opened a hulk PF, Joker PF, Doom PF, Lurtz PF, ect... Not saying that Bowen and the others don't put out good stuff, just saying it doesn't do it for me anymore.

On another note I was talking in comparison from one PF to another, joker's mixed media app it's in a whole new level, sideshow has evolved yet again.

I had one custom built for mine. Paid $1500, it's 7 feet tall and 5 feet wide. Unfortunately, the glass is so big that it's taken the glass company numerous, numerous attempts to get it right. It's been two months and this thing still isn't done. View attachment 50904

Very Cool, I have a couple of designs drawn up but I don't have space to work to make it(I'm in an apartment, they frown on that kind of thing) but that is going to look great once you have it done and can fill it. :clap

I know what you mean, its like in the begining, coming from collecting Bowen then you get Dr Doom Ex delivered!! as far as the hobby goes it changed it all for me, I stop collecting Bowen all together and moved to a much higher quality line, and it was something so different that What everyone else was doing prior, bigger scale than anything before, mixed media, whole new level of sculpts, for me the hobby was changed forever, I see Bowen and other companies pieces now and I say... Ummm, Nice... But never I'm in awe as when I opened a hulk PF, Joker PF, Doom PF, Lurtz PF, ect... Not saying that Bowen and the others don't put out good stuff, just saying it doesn't do it for me anymore.

On another note I was talking in comparison from one PF to another, joker's mixed media app it's in a whole new level, sideshow has evolved yet again.

Absolutely, I had a couple Bowens and quite a few DCD statues. Even had a couple of the DCD mixed Media Museum Statues and I liked all of them but They are nothing compared to this.

Glad I have my PO's :hi5:

that looks really good, can you post more pics?

Wow, for some reason I thought you owned more PF's. Glad you are happy with your Joker PF, then again, who wouldn't be? :)

This is my third, I own Ms Marvel and Lara Croft, now Joker. Have four more on the way in the next few months. The three I have are considered (as far as I can tell on these forums at least) some of the best PF's Marvel has put out. Joker is easily one of my top 5 statues that I own.

Wow, for some reason I thought you owned more PF's. Glad you are happy with your Joker PF, then again, who wouldn't be? :)

This is my third, I own Ms Marvel and Lara Croft, now Joker. Have four more on the way in the next few months. The three I have are considered (as far as I can tell on these forums at least) some of the best PF's Marvel has put out. Joker is easily one of my top 5 statues that I own.

I wish, I got into the PF's late and missed the three I really wanted so I never bought any. I was buying the Comiquettes but now that I have a PF...well I don't know if there's any going back. I might get smaller statues, some of the ones I had to sell for instance, but I think as far as large Detailed Statues go I might stick to PF's from here on out.

There's still quite a few Marvel Characters Sideshow hasn't done in PF format that I'd like and I'm in great shape for all of the DC line...and maybe some horror stuff too since I'm a horror geek.

Maybe I should get a second job....

I wish, I got into the PF's late and missed the three I really wanted so I never bought any. I was buying the Comiquettes but now that I have a PF...well I don't know if there's any going back. I might get smaller statues, some of the ones I had to sell for instance, but I think as far as large Detailed Statues go I might stick to PF's from here on out.

There's still quite a few Marvel Characters Sideshow hasn't done in PF format that I'd like and I'm in great shape for all of the DC line...and maybe some horror stuff too since I'm a horror geek.

Maybe I should get a second job....

Haha I know the feeling, I wouldn't have been able to collect like I have been w/o working at the shop.

I have pretty much given up on most other statue lines aside from PF's as well. I love my Ms Marvel PF, but once I opened the Lara I was hooked. Cancelled a lot of my other pre orders and decided 1:4 was the way to go.

that looks really good, can you post more pics?

Give me a week and once it's totally done, I'll post plenty of pics. Shelves are adjustable; two of them are laminated glass, the lowest one is wood. Wanted a solid shelf to hold some of the heavier pieces like the Zelda Darunia, etc. The lights are dioder from IKEA. I just hope I never have to move it!

Oh, and in a week, I'll have Mr. J on display, too!

Give me a week and once it's totally done, I'll post plenty of pics. Shelves are adjustable; two of them are laminated glass, the lowest one is wood. Wanted a solid shelf to hold some of the heavier pieces like the Zelda Darunia, etc. The lights are dioder from IKEA. I just hope I never have to move it!

Oh, and in a week, I'll have Mr. J on display, too!

Cool, I'm planning on building some displays next year so I'm always looking for ideas, thx.

anybody have 2 ex ...... just want comparison pics of ex head looking in different directions......:)

Back