Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my wait list converted to an order on August 23 but no shipping notice yet.

im wondering if its even going to happen now

would you mind placing your WB#? so that some of us on the waitlist would know if we still have a chance for a conversion

If it converted into a live order, you are good to go. They are probably waiting for the second batch to come in and then it might be shipped. Unless.....

Cheers,
Neo.

Another waitlist conversion, congrats! :yess:

It should be ok if it shows an actual order in your list.

Hi - I was on the very first waiting list which was after it sold out, then i got a email saying they closed the waiting list, then i got a e-mail saying since they won't get anymore or something like that , the waitlist order will be cancelled.

then i think two months ago i got another email saying i was on wait list before and now they have opened it up again. so i signed up again, which now got converted on aug . 23

Out of curiosity, when did you jump on the wait list?

Hi - I was on the very first waiting list which was after it sold out, then i got a email saying they closed the waiting list, then i got a e-mail saying since they won't get anymore or something like that , the waitlist order will be cancelled.

then i think two months ago i got another email saying i was on wait list before and now they have opened it up again. so i signed up again, which now got converted on aug . 23

do u know exact time of ur WB order ....u can check that in mails ......there r friends here who still on waitlist with high hopes ......

My Joker PF EX waitlist is still there, I haven't heard anything yet about converting or being cancelled. I did get in on the BATMAN ex quickly so that one is good.
After seeing the pics everyone posted of their JOKER, and seeing the prices rise, I went for it and bought a EX...Glad I did, It was well worth it, Love this piece with the EX head:yess:...If my waitlist does convert then I'll have to decide...keep both or sell one.

lets just say i was cleaning out the garage and since we live in the country we burn most of our garbage etc. well my daughter was taking out garbage and mistakenly took out my Joker box and burnt it.:thud:

:panic::panic::panic:

Please tell me the box was empty.

almost except for the Reg head.:horror I've already sent a email to ssc, they've helped me out before when i had a similiar situation with a piece that i didn't even buy direct from them, so I'm hoping they'll be super nice and hook me up.

it's kinda funny though. i'm laughing and crying at the same time.:slap

almost except for the Reg head.:horror I've already sent a email to ssc, they've helped me out before when i had a similiar situation with a piece that i didn't even buy direct from them, so I'm hoping they'll be super nice and hook me up.

holy ****!! thats insane, dont know what i would do if that happened to me. :horror:horror:horror:horror

lets just say i was cleaning out the garage and since we live in the country we burn most of our garbage etc. well my daughter was taking out garbage and mistakenly took out my Joker box and burnt it.:thud:

How can you mistakenly think that a box "written Sideshow Collectibles" is garbage? Man I would ground her....

.....sorry to hear this Doug :(

Well, it sucks about the Reg Head but at least the body and EX head are safe. The Box is nice to have for moving or if you need to sell but it's not a must.

I hope they do help you out though, good luck!

DAMN! :gah: I hope they can help you out quad. That's just crazy. Hell, ask them for another box as well. They may be able to hook you up. They replaced a box for me that was damaged. No styrofoam needed for me though. Man, I hope everything works out for you. It sucks to hear this.

:cuckoo::cuckoo: yeah teenagers what do you do.:thud: i was pissed and upset, but after a bit of cooling down i explained to her why i keep all the boxes. oh well it'll never happen again.......i hope.:slap

i think they'll help a guy out. one thing you can say about ssc is that their customer service is usually top notch.:clap

Back