Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
almost except for the Reg head.:horror I've already sent a email to ssc, they've helped me out before when i had a similiar situation with a piece that i didn't even buy direct from them, so I'm hoping they'll be super nice and hook me up.

it's kinda funny though. i'm laughing and crying at the same time.:slap

:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

lets just say i was cleaning out the garage and since we live in the country we burn most of our garbage etc. well my daughter was taking out garbage and mistakenly took out my Joker box and burnt it.:thud:

Ouch, that's a bummer to hear man. :( Sorry for your loss :lol

294143_o.gif

:horror :horror :panic: No way! Could have been worse I suppose.

almost except for the Reg head.:horror I've already sent a email to ssc, they've helped me out before when i had a similiar situation with a piece that i didn't even buy direct from them, so I'm hoping they'll be super nice and hook me up.

it's kinda funny though. i'm laughing and crying at the same time.:slap

That sucks bro, hope you get a replacement.

lets just say i was cleaning out the garage and since we live in the country we burn most of our garbage etc. well my daughter was taking out garbage and mistakenly took out my Joker box and burnt it.:thud:

Pics or didn't happen.:nana:

So.......... you guys would never guess what happened with my Joker PF.:gah::thud:

yeah they agreed to replace the base, though i haven't got that confirmed yet with a email response.

BUT:gah:

SpockSurprised.gif

Ski

I just got my replacement base which was excellently packaged...it seems lighter than the original but the hole for the foot peg is nice & tight so now the statue does not move around even a tiny bit. They also wrote the # on the back in gold pen, i feel bad about destroying the original...does anybody know how much they would charge if you keep the original base? (even though i have no use for it :D)

Oh SSC they sent me a replacement hand and well it got here today and it is the wrong hand I needed. :slap

doesnt surprise me, them hands are easy to mix up.

Yeah but I thought they had it mixed up when they sent me the email for the replacement. So I called them to make sure and they were like oh yeah your right that is the wrong one I'll get that fixed right away. Then they still send me the wrong one go figure.

I received my exclusive Joker, and I love this piece. When SS is on their game, their P.F. line truly is a great collectible.

Excellent job SS. Bring on Batman and Poison Ivy!

And hopefully: Nightwing, Bane, Killer Croc, Mr. Freeze, Catwoman, etc.

:)

Finally getting my replacement flower for Joker's lapel soon, just got the acknowledgement email today. 7-10 days wait thought before it will be confirmed and shipped to me, so that's kinda phooey... oh well such is life

Back