Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my exclusive Joker, and I love this piece. When SS is on their game, their P.F. line truly is a great collectible.

Excellent job SS. Bring on Batman and Poison Ivy!

And hopefully: Nightwing, Bane, Killer Croc, Mr. Freeze, Catwoman, etc.

:)

Congrats on Joker:hi5:

mine:

5E7E3EAF-CD4C-470D-8A04-B2F30E1ECCAE-5520-00000654F78BA0C3.jpg

Nice! Post pics of you saint saiya cab ;)

Anybody had a regular joker head replaced?

Well. I picked up my Joker exclusive yesterday. I bid on one on ebay and lost by ten bucks. Two days later the seller sent me a message," the guy that won the auction can't pay. Do I want it?" So we met yesterday and I am now the proud owner of an incredible statue! Now, the only thing I have to decide is, should I cancel the regular I have on preorder. I am also on the wait list for the exclusive ( they still have not sent me a cancellation notice). I was never a fan of the exclusive head, but in person I believe it is a must have. Thanks again Tom!

I say keep them all! They will all apreciate, maybe your wait list comes thru and you can hook up a board member. ;)

Just out of curiosity can you guys please check if the blade of the knife is pointy or dull at the end tip ? I watched a few you tube videos and i'm pretty sure none of them are pointy...

I thought dcd joker was a good attempt but his clothes don't look right ss is much better

Dull cane here

I just got my replacement base which was excellently packaged...it seems lighter than the original but the hole for the foot peg is nice & tight so now the statue does not move around even a tiny bit. They also wrote the # on the back in gold pen, i feel bad about destroying the original...does anybody know how much they would charge if you keep the original base? (even though i have no use for it :D)

I was wondering how wobbly your Joker was on the base?

Mine has a little bit of play if you don't sit him right but I'm not sure if I should request a replacement base or not.

I don't think he'll fall over or anything but he is a little wobbly.

Thanks

Neil

That's a good question, anybody know how much is it for spare parts? I never done this

Back