Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Secured an Ex off a UK based dealer at last. I was completely happy with the regular I ordered until I saw the you tube reviews and looked at the in hand feedback. Damn I have no willpower at all!!!

BW Gasdoc

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Secured an Ex off a UK based dealer at last. I was completely happy with the regular I ordered until I saw the you tube reviews and looked at the in hand feedback. Damn I have no willpower at all!!!

BW Gasdoc

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

where did you get the exclusiv from in the Uk my friend? Was it via eBay? What price did you get it for?

Blows the DCD one out of the water.

DSC009922.jpg

Thanks. I'd agree that the SSC version is nicer, but not by all that much.

Thanks. I'd agree that the SSC version is nicer, but not by all that much.

Seriously??

I think the SS version is head & shoulders better than the DC direct one.

There is no contest, the sculpt it better the pose better, clothes far more impressive just everything about the SS screams quality

DCD one just looks cheap now.

Neil

I was wondering how wobbly your Joker was on the base?

Mine has a little bit of play if you don't sit him right but I'm not sure if I should request a replacement base or not.

I don't think he'll fall over or anything but he is a little wobbly.

Thanks

Neil

My Joker was a little bit wobbly on the original base in the same way you are describing, but the replacement base they sent me he fits nice and tight...i had to use a bit of force to push the foot peg all the way in 'cause his left foot was hovering a bit in the air. Their is zero wobble on my new base, you could ask for a replacement but i dunno if a wobble problem will warrant a replacement. Good Luck!

That's a good question, anybody know how much is it for spare parts? I never done this

I asked them & it's half the price of the statue,so for the Joker it would be $175 ( i had the base & right hand replaced) They also leave a note in your file that says you did not destroy the original parts. I think by not destroying the originals you might be impeding your chances on getting any future replacements for other statues,according to the tone i was getting from the CS agent. Needless to say, i beat the S*** out of the joker base and sent them pics!

where did you get the exclusiv from in the Uk my friend? Was it via eBay? What price did you get it for?

Hi it was from a dealer who is occasionally on EBay but is in regular email contact due to previous sales.

Price? Too much lol but much less than the Bay prices especially the stupid £500 plus ones;) I will pm you if you like but he only had one :( Suffice to say that ex head better look good on mine.

Best wishes

My Joker was a little bit wobbly on the original base in the same way you are describing, but the replacement base they sent me he fits nice and tight...i had to use a bit of force to push the foot peg all the way in 'cause his left foot was hovering a bit in the air. Their is zero wobble on my new base, you could ask for a replacement but i dunno if a wobble problem will warrant a replacement. Good Luck!

Thanks buddy.

Like I said he isn't bad but there is definitely some play in him.

I might send them a message & see what they say, worst is they'll just say no ;) lol

Neil

Yes, both agendas are futile. :D

Classic example of the pot calling the kettle...

Back