Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of like its your mission to convince everyone that Jim Lee's work isn't that great? :dunno

I don't have a mission, however I call Jim's work as I see it and you guys seem to worship the ground he walks on as if there "ARE NONE GREATER".

I was an art student, I know the technical aspects of design, drawing, anatomy, color theory, shading/line/contour etc.etc. so my opinion of Jim Lee's drawing isn't based on "ooooo pretty" it's based on what I know about art.

Doesn't make any better than yours, just telling you where my opinion comes from.

You want to defend his work, great, do so, just don't give me that "Modern Master" crap.

I don't have a mission, however I call Jim's work as I see it and you guys seem to worship the ground he walks on as if there "ARE NONE GREATER".

I was an art student, I know the technical aspects of design, drawing, anatomy, color theory, shading/line/contour etc.etc. so my opinion of Jim Lee's drawing isn't based on "ooooo pretty" it's based on what I know about art.

Doesn't make any better than yours, just telling you where my opinion comes from.

You want to defend his work, great, do so, just don't give me that "Modern Master" crap.

I'd get a refund :wink1:

I kid, I kid :1-1:

Crap!!!!! Wow! This late into the orders and a convert!!???? :fireworks:hi5::bounce:eek::tedI just got right this minute a joker ex conversion??!!!!! Ah well. I just traded for mine wolverine ex already. But hey I will use this for trade bait now. So either way I can still use it. I need about 5 more old statues I missed then I'm caught up! Joker will help me get a few very htf items. This just feels wierd now. But hey I feel good. :) HMmmmm, I think I might need a gambit, or a grevious, first. :D the good thing about joker was that he was one of the lower price PF unlike these new ones.

Last edited:
Crap!!!!! I just got right this minute a joker ex conversion??!!!!! Ah well. I just traded for mine wolverine ex already. But hey I will use this for trade bait now. So either way I can still use it. I need about 5 more old statues I missed then I'm caught up! Joker will help me get a few very htf items. This just feels wierd now. But hey I feel good. :) HMmmmm, I think I might need a gambit, grevious, first. :D

It'll barely get you 1

Crap!!!!! Wow! This late into the orders and a convert!!???? :fireworks:hi5::bounce:eek::tedI just got right this minute a joker ex conversion??!!!!! Ah well. I just traded for mine wolverine ex already. But hey I will use this for trade bait now. So either way I can still use it. I need about 5 more old statues I missed then I'm caught up! Joker will help me get a few very htf items. This just feels wierd now. But hey I feel good. :) HMmmmm, I think I might need a gambit, grevious, first. :D

Hey, congrats! At least now you can get something else you wanted.

It'll barely get you 1

I know I meant any one of them. :1-1: daval my bro, looks like you were correct! It took forever but it did convert! They even sent me the closing notices etc. It seem like all hope was long gone. But wow it still came through so late. So this means some here will convert today as well. :)

Hey, congrats! At least now you can get something else you wanted.

Thanks my friend! I was also thinking about the killer ex Jason in your pic! :) but I will need grievous and gambit first! The hard part is I really don't beileve a greious coming here unbroken is possible. He just way too fragile to ship. :(

Crap!!!!! Wow! This late into the orders and a convert!!???? :fireworks:hi5::bounce:eek::tedI just got right this minute a joker ex conversion??!!!!! Ah well. I just traded for mine wolverine ex already. But hey I will use this for trade bait now. So either way I can still use it. I need about 5 more old statues I missed then I'm caught up! Joker will help me get a few very htf items. This just feels wierd now. But hey I feel good. :) HMmmmm, I think I might need a gambit, or a grevious, first. :D the good thing about joker was that he was one of the lower price PF unlike these new ones.

That is really good news. There is hope yet :yess:

Congrats...what was your WB#? Mine hasn't cancelled yet still hoping for a convert

Congrats...what was your WB#? Mine hasn't cancelled yet still hoping for a convert

I will find out, I posted it way back on this thread. But I pretty much gave up all hope. And wow it did still convert! I'm sure they are updating the orders today or the next few days. To all who is still waiting, hang in there. I have a feeling more is coming before they shut it down for good. If I can convert anything is possible. I always get onnlate on the WL so you all still have hope. :1-1:

You were asking for someone to hook you up, now you're in a position to help another board member, are you going to do it?

You were asking for someone to hook you up, now you're in a position to help another board member, are you going to do it?

Lol the thing was I got this from a trade for my 600.00 wolverine ex that i bought in the secondary market. But sure I like joker more than wolverine and I thank the seller for offering this trade. So if someone offers me a grevious ex or a gambit then sure I will trade with them if you consider that a hook up. But if I know a member for a long time and he's a great friend like daval to me, who has tried to help me out by offering me a ex statue that I missed out on at one point I was out of luck and he said he got me covered with one, so don't worry. But mine did convert so I didn't need it. So he went out of his way for me and I will do the same for him. I would give him this for retail price. Only because he tried to do the same for me. I did offer him others now gone as well but he didn't need them at the moment. It's great having close network friends just for things like this.

Last edited:
Lol the thing was I got this from a trade for my 600.00 wolverine ex that i bought in the secondary market. So if they offer me a grevious ex or a gambit then sure I will trade with them if you consider that a hook up.

I guess if they got it for retail that would be fair. :)

well you can't say enough about ssc customer service, looks like they're gonna look after my little mishap with my kid burning my boxes and reg head. :yess:

Back