Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap!!!!! Wow! This late into the orders and a convert!!???? :fireworks:hi5::bounce:eek::tedI just got right this minute a joker ex conversion??!!!!! Ah well. I just traded for mine wolverine ex already. But hey I will use this for trade bait now. So either way I can still use it. I need about 5 more old statues I missed then I'm caught up! Joker will help me get a few very htf items. This just feels wierd now. But hey I feel good. :) HMmmmm, I think I might need a gambit, or a grevious, first. :D the good thing about joker was that he was one of the lower price PF unlike these new ones.

Congrats Bro........:hi5::duff I said u its game of wait n watch n littile bit patience anyways u got 1 st one from Wolverine trade so thats good also i didnt like that Wolverine PF soon we will get new Wolverine from SS & I suggest u to get Spiderman Comiquette or Gambit PF against Joker but please try to get local pick up or nearest place trade it will be safe for you......

Congrats Bro........:hi5::duff I said u its game of wait n watch n littile bit patience anyways u got 1 st one from Wolverine trade so thats good also i didnt like that Wolverine PF soon we will get new Wolverine from SS & I suggest u to get Spiderman Comiquette or Gambit PF against Joker but please try to get local pick up or nearest place trade it will be safe for you......

Yeah I'm going to wait for a new wolverine PF, I still like wolverine in person, but I'm going to wait for now. As for spiderman I'm going to pass for hopes of a new PF in the future. Gambit I will need for sure. I'm going to try to buy/ trade local on gambit or grevious, Too risky to buy and shipped.

well you can't say enough about ssc customer service, looks like they're gonna look after my little mishap with my kid burning my boxes and reg head. :yess:

Excellent news Doug. CONGRATS and keep this box and all switch out parts away from your daughter. :wink1:

well you can't say enough about ssc customer service, looks like they're gonna look after my little mishap with my kid burning my boxes and reg head. :yess:

Please, step away from the Change Of Head before somebody gets hurt!:thwak

looks like they're gonna look after my little mishap with my kid burning my boxes and reg head. :yess:

If you just took that quote out of context without the board history behind it...

I would ask you which cult you were talking about.........

Oh I was saying I might still need to get a Jason ex since I have the Freddy ex coming. So if I can't get the other two statues I need then I might try to trade it for a Jason ex.
Congrats!! Wow thats great, is it ok to tell what time n date you got into the waitlist. I'm hoping to be near yours to have some hope!

Yeah I'm going to wait for a new wolverine PF, I still like wolverine in person, but I'm going to wait for now. As for spiderman I'm going to pass for hopes of a new PF in the future. Gambit I will need for sure. I'm going to try to buy/ trade local on gambit or grevious, Too risky to buy and shipped.

spider-man is prolly done as far as sideshow goes

I started late in the collection and am also playing catch up on all the golden oldies statues that have now sold out on the Sideshow website. There are a number of great oldies out there but from my own personal list here is what i have and what i still need:

HAVE:

Hulk PF
Captain America PF Exclusive
Thor PF
Classic Iron Man Comiquette Exclusive
Spiderman PF Exclusive
Darth Vader PF
Lord of Darkness PF
Robocop PF
Silver Surfer Comiquette Exclusive
Wolverine PF Exclusive (currently selling on eBay)
Jack Sparrow PF

NEED:

Dr. Doom PF (keep dreaming)
Grey Hulk PF (Keep dreaming even more)
Conan PF Exclusive
Iron Man Mark III 1:1 clean version bust
Spiderman Comiquette

Crap!!!!! Wow! This late into the orders and a convert!!???? :fireworks:hi5::bounce:eek::tedI just got right this minute a joker ex conversion??!!!!! Ah well. I just traded for mine wolverine ex already. But hey I will use this for trade bait now. So either way I can still use it. I need about 5 more old statues I missed then I'm caught up! Joker will help me get a few very htf items. This just feels wierd now. But hey I feel good. :) HMmmmm, I think I might need a gambit, or a grevious, first. :D the good thing about joker was that he was one of the lower price PF unlike these new ones.

Congratulations also and now you have two pf ex you can wait till the value goes up for even a better trade or you can trade it now it is up to you. I'm glad yours converted and hopefully the r2d2 pf does too. You never know.

Congratulations also and now you have two pf ex you can wait till the value goes up for even a better trade or you can trade it now it is up to you. I'm glad yours converted and hopefully the r2d2 pf does too. You never know.

Thanks bro! It feels great to be finally on this side instead of buying older statues for triple the prices. At least now I can trade for my few remaining statues I need. To me I don't think this piece will be much more than 700.00 to 800.00 any time soon. So if I can get a undamage gambit or grevious ex. I would do it. The only problem is both of those I might have to do a local pick up. I had ordered a grevious already and it came broken in 3 spots. I still have 4 broken statues im dealing with now. It's a big headache. :monkey1

Anybody had to destroy a regular joker head?

I thought I might get to destroy a body, but nope.

There was a cut in the left sleeve on mine, about half a centimeter. I figured the whole thing would be going back, but I asked and ended up getting just the body replaced. Ships in 7-10 days. If I'm satisfied when I get it, I have to send the old one back.

Back