Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Comicbookguy! You joined up a month before me and your growing your collection at a super fast rate....well done.

I'm still waiting for Joker EX :( smh.

Crap!!!!! Wow! This late into the orders and a convert!!???? :fireworks:hi5::bounce:eek::tedI just got right this minute a joker ex conversion??!!!!! Ah well. I just traded for mine wolverine ex already. But hey I will use this for trade bait now. So either way I can still use it. I need about 5 more old statues I missed then I'm caught up! Joker will help me get a few very htf items. This just feels wierd now. But hey I feel good. :) HMmmmm, I think I might need a gambit, or a grevious, first. :D the good thing about joker was that he was one of the lower price PF unlike these new ones.

Congrats CBG! I told you from the beginning you had a chance with the Joker's high edition size. Way to stick it to the losers who said you would not convert. :rock No idea why any collector would say that about another's waitlist. :cuckoo:

Congrats Comicbookguy! You joined up a month before me and your growing your collection at a super fast rate....well done.

I'm still waiting for Joker EX :( smh.

Good luck to you bro, when did you get on the list?

BTW, it's great to know that SS helped him out.

Cheers,
Neo.

Agreed!

Thanks bro! It feels great to be finally on this side instead of buying older statues for triple the prices. At least now I can trade for my few remaining statues I need. To me I don't think this piece will be much more than 700.00 to 800.00 any time soon. So if I can get a undamage gambit or grevious ex. I would do it. The only problem is both of those I might have to do a local pick up. I had ordered a grevious already and it came broken in 3 spots. I still have 4 broken statues im dealing with now. It's a big headache. :monkey1

is that a General Grevious you're looking for?? i happen to have one i might let go of.:monkey3

Hey guys i got a question. I just got my exclusive this week and I noticed something weird. Under the clothing, right below his left shoulder there is some kind of bump. Feels like a piece of the mold that should of been cut but wasn't. Does yours have a slick mold for the left arm all the way up from the wrist to the shoulder ? It doesn't show or anything, in fact having not touched that part by accident I probably wouldn't have known it was even there, but i'm just curious if it's normal.

I managed to find a joker Ex for myself and I know it has been said a million times but Oh my God what an amazing statue! So impressive in person, I'm never letting this one go.

Last edited:
:blissysmi: Just because there hasn't been any pics for a while :blissysmi:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back