Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joker PF with Alex Ross B/W Poster
564428_10151016212487680_1786199513_n.jpg

Congrats on the Joker and what a great poster!

Man, I can't for the life of me understand the Alex Ross haters out there! :dunno

He is a master, perfection!

Thanks a ton Dhaval..I wanted to take pic of the entire piece with the poster..couldnt do that. .will do that later

Hey guys i got a question. I just got my exclusive this week and I noticed something weird. Under the clothing, right below his left shoulder there is some kind of bump. Feels like a piece of the mold that should of been cut but wasn't. Does yours have a slick mold for the left arm all the way up from the wrist to the shoulder ? It doesn't show or anything, in fact having not touched that part by accident I probably wouldn't have known it was even there, but i'm just curious if it's normal.

You think sideshow will send me a replacement for this or it's not damaged enough ?

View attachment 51288

View attachment 51289

View attachment 51290

Bump and bump...

Solo I think mate. I only got my Besta this weekend looked big when I was building it but once I got my PF's in there I realised one per shelf :( was hoping Freddy would stand next to Jason .

Solo I think mate. I only got my Besta this weekend looked big when I was building it but once I got my PF's in there I realised one per shelf :( was hoping Freddy would stand next to Jason .

:horror Mine is coming in soon, and I haven't figure out where to place this PF. :dunno

The white/grey spots on the side of the eyes are there in Aaron's pics too. It could be something common with paintwork. Couldn't understand the glove issue though.

mine has the paint spots around the eye's as well, but I don't think sideshow would offer a replacement for that.

I hae no idea what I am looking at here. What are the issues.

I cant see anything wrong with it either :huh

It's grey discoloration under the left eye like I said, I know it doesn't show that much on the pictures but when you look at it when you hold it in your hands, it's pretty obvious. Aaron has it too but it's not as big as mine.
The hand pic:
View attachment 51308

you can clearly see a mark right on the thumb like it was scratch over something.

Back