Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

Hmm, it was pretty much what I expected. What would have Wowed you? Another portrait? Possibly something they could have added was change hand with a 'Bang' gun I guess but that's hard with both hands on the stick.

They could've done so much more with the switchouts and a crazy wild pose. Hand holding dollar bills?

I mean it IS the joker after all.

Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

I'm not really digging the Ex. head myself. He does look appropriately nuts, but the regular head seems so much cooler, that I can't imagine switching it out with that one.

Re: Joker PF

3001291_press02.jpg

ScaredBlackKid.gif

It's not the best head I've ever seen, but I will get the EX and switch it out once in a while like I do with my other statues.

I really want this but it's such a pain the ass to buy SS stuff in the UK. If it's up for a decent price at Play.com or Forbidden Planet I'll definitely buy this but there PO prices can be ridiculous. If anyone knows anywhere better to order in the UK or Europe please let me know. I wish OSB sold SS stuff :(

One thing about those close-up pics is that it appears SS is improving the skin texture of their sculpts. Hopefully the production version is close to what we're seeing here.

don't love the exc head, but will get it, really wish a trenchcoat was included, would make sense with the hat. Anyone know how to sew?

I really want this but it's such a pain the ass to buy SS stuff in the UK. If it's up for a decent price at Play.com or Forbidden Planet I'll definitely buy this but there PO prices can be ridiculous. If anyone knows anywhere better to order in the UK or Europe please let me know. I wish OSB sold SS stuff :(

Collectibles Direct will be getting the standard edition in no idea on price though yet.

https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk/

Neil

How about my shop?:wave

Back