Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

just saw this what the hell happened to the ex head why is he biting his lip ?

just saw this what the hell happened to the ex head why is he biting his lip ?

Thought the same thing.. he's having a "Smilex-gasm"! A bold move on their part, and a fail IMO...If I get this I'll go for the reg version.. would never display that EX head and get it for a cheaper price than SSC selling...won't be for awhile... have to come up with a huge assessment fee for my home...damn!

Last edited:

For $350 it could have come with a wider base - this one is too small. SS missed an opportunity add something to the base here.

That EX head is rad. A skilled customiser could come up with a pretty sick 'Killing Joke' Joker with that hat. Just need some shorts and a hawaiian shirt.

I don't really care for the lip biting head but will get the EX anyways. But if I miss the EX somehow no big deal the Reg head is 100% better.

AWESOME piece. Love both portraits. Couldn't have been made better. Congrats Sideshow!

Thought the same thing.. he's having a "Smilex-gasm"! A bold move on their part, and a fail IMO...If I get this I'll go for the reg version.. would never display that EX head and get it for a cheaper price than SSC selling...

I think a bigger fail would be to not have taken the chance. It may be difficult to look at, but it is the Joker in his purest form. Ready to burst an aneurysm, plum ____ing loco, homicidal mook.

It is perfect.

For $350 it could have come with a wider base - this one is too small. SS missed an opportunity add something to the base here.

That base is awesome. The clowns rule.

AWESOME piece. Love both portraits. Couldn't have been made better. Congrats Sideshow!

Impeccable taste. :lecture

They went vertical instead of horizontal and built a pedestal for joker instead of a traditional base, personally I love it. This is probably the tallest base Sideshow has ever done for a regular 1:4 statue and it's got insane detail, they are just on the edge of the pedestal as opposed to on the ground like usual.. Also this could be an on going theme with clowns on Joker's pedestal, plant designs on Poison Ivy's pedestal, maybe coin designs on Two Face's pedestal, question marks on Riddler's, penguins on the Penguin's, etc.. etc.. the collection would look amazing :thud:

I don't care what anyone else thinks this piece is insane and I will display with the EX head :pfft: F'ing awesome! I love it SS! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Last edited by a moderator:

Exc is a little goofy but I'll still get it.. its not bad enough to pass. I'm glad some people will pass so that will give me a better shot to get it.

The EX head is not for everyone...and that is exactly what it should be. We have a fantastic standard head for everyone who wants a comic Joker, and an even crazier EX for people (like me) that like the insanity of the character to be the defining feature.

Risk-taking sculpts are what EX should be for. Bravo, Sideshow.

Back