Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Hey guys,

Quick question with this being my first PF & my first statue full stop with real cloth clothing I'm just curios on what's the best way to keep dust off the cloth?

This will be standing on top of my Detolf as it's going to be too big to go on the shelves & I'm worried about ruining the fabric with dust.

So how do you keep yours looking fresh??

Thanks in advance

Neil

Acrylic case, though that would be huge. This will be my 1st PF as well, you could remove 1 glass shelf from the Detolf and put him in there :huh

I was thinking about a custom case but I'm not sure where I'd get one from may have to investigate.

Removing a shelf is an idea but I'm in the process of pretty much filling all the shelves already ;) lol

A new Detolf might be in order at this rate.

Neil

Hey guys,

Quick question with this being my first PF & my first statue full stop with real cloth clothing I'm just curios on what's the best way to keep dust off the cloth?

This will be standing on top of my Detolf as it's going to be too big to go on the shelves & I'm worried about ruining the fabric with dust.

Thanks in advance

Neil

I wouldn't worry too much about them getting dirty. The dust can be cleaned off pretty easily with some tape. Or you could get one of those sticky roller things. The dust comes off pretty easily.

I wouldn't worry too much about them getting dirty. The dust can be cleaned off pretty easily with some tape. Or you could get one of those sticky roller things. The dust comes off pretty easily.

Cool thanks for that...I do have some lint rollers here so that will be fine.

Thanks again

Neil

Just buy a case for it, from casesforcollectibles.com

Best way to go, looks so much sharper too, in my opinion.

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance

Neil

Where did you get that from ? If that was true you could never wash you white shirts with bleach...Never mind putting in the dryer.

Just use one of those canned air twice a month and you're golden.

Back