Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Pretty sure Psylocke was TBD

newer PFs will probably have a TBD due to the economy and supply chain issues.

All I can say is whatever the ES is I'm just proud to have the Joker PF (First DC Sideshow PF EXCLUSIVE) in MY collection.

Glad I got to it before it Sold Out and not have to regret it later.

Do we usually get an e-mail when they charge the NRD ? Did anyone get charged yet ?

Do we usually get an e-mail when they charge the NRD ? Did anyone get charged yet ?

Yup they send you an email when they charge the NRD. I haven't gotten a notification yet

Don't do it! :lol

Wish I didn't have to but I was thinking of what comes out and I will be ordering a few big pieces this year (Maul LSF, Sauron, Pinhead and Wraith). I'm mostly into movie statues anyways, so Joker doesn't really fall into that category. Love the Joker PF and all but it will probably have to take a backseat to the other ones I mentioned, unfortunately.

They probably didn't get through all the orders before they closed yesterday. Mine is also pending on my account. I wouldn't worry.

mine still says processing but no charge yet.do you mean processing by pending??

Back