Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

I'm showing the pending charge on my account, so maybe people who ordered later in the day will have to wait until Tuesday. I ordered within a couple hours of Joker being available.

I'm showing the pending charge on my account, so maybe people who ordered later in the day will have to wait until Tuesday. I ordered within a couple hours of Joker being available.

me too.i ordered joker about 15 minutes or so after he went up...is it possible to be a problem with my order????:panic::panic:

me too.i ordered joker about 15 minutes or so after he went up...is it possible to be a problem with my order????:panic::panic:

As long as its listed in your sideshow account I won't worry about when the charge goes thorugh.

Must be your bank then. I wouldn't worry about it, as long as SSC processed your order, you should be good.

anyone saw this at sdcc and can you tell me if this look 1/4? im not doubting it being 1/4. but somehow the pic

The majority of cards prolly wont be charged til after the holiday

As long as its listed in your sideshow account I won't worry about when the charge goes thorugh.

Must be your bank then. I wouldn't worry about it, as long as SSC processed your order, you should be good.
thansk a lot!i was a bit anxious :peace

anyone saw this at sdcc and can you tell me if this look 1/4? im not doubting it being 1/4. but somehow the pic
in ss's page says it's 1/4..which pic are you talking about?

I pay $350 and I am sure I am having something I really like when it is released. As a new collector, the pain of hunting old statues have forced me to buy anything I want.

My credit card was charged the $35 deposit, which is fine. This will be my first premium format since I sold all of mine off, 2 years ago. Really looking forward to it and I hope Batman, Darkseid, or Killer Croc is next.

Back