Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

anyone saw this at sdcc and can you tell me if this look 1/4? im not doubting it being 1/4. but somehow the pic

kitten_wait_what.jpg

curious if anyone ordered a few of these to keep for the future. SS just charged me $35 as well, i'm in!

curious if anyone ordered a few of these to keep for the future. SS just charged me $35 as well, i'm in!

Yeah. I picked up 2 Exclusives. One for my display shelves and the other for options down the line. I feel that there will be a great demand for this piece in the near future.

Yeah. I picked up 2 Exclusives. One for my display shelves and the other for options down the line. I feel that there will be a great demand for this piece in the near future.

:lectureYes I Also Expect The Demand For This Joker To Skyrocket In The Near Future

imagine joker has 500 es ...in the near future he will be selling very very high..

even if his es is same as cap pf, still could see him selling very high in the future, but not very very just very:rotfl

:lol:lol:lol my english are very very poor!!if they dont bump the es,i think that joker is definately lower than 875!

Back