Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

:lol:lol:lol my english are very very poor!!if they dont bump the es,i think that joker is definately lower than 875!

:rotfl What i meant was. very very= Dr Doom,Cap,Hulk pf.
but i see joker as being very not yet very very:rotfl:rotfl dont know what am i talking now:gah:

:rotfl What i meant was. very very= Dr Doom,Cap,Hulk pf.
but i see joker as being very not yet very very:rotfl:rotfl dont know what am i talking now:gah:
now i understood!
i think joker can reach hulk and cap in some years ,but doom...not so easy!he will need a very low es!
we are talking like flippers!!!:horror:horror

considering joker is pretty well known, as long as sideshow makes roughly about 2000-2500 statues total, i see this being a like a Cap in about a year. it might even be better than Cap if the Batman PF looks awesome.

considering joker is pretty well known, as long as sideshow makes roughly about 2000-2500 statues total, i see this being a like a Cap in about a year. it might even be better than Cap if the Batman PF looks awesome.

dont see that happening in a year.

Depends on your perspective of a "Long time" I don't think we'll be waiting more than July of Next year.

I dunno. They do have to spread out the "Big 7" over a few years. Just like any DC toyline, they can't just make the entire Justice League right off the bat and then be stuck just making c and z listers like Killer Moth and Crazy Quilt at that point. So Batman may still be a while out. Sure they could easily get both a black and blue version of him evetunally but I don't think they'd want to focus solely on Batman characters right now. I wouldn't be surprised if the next PF was another non-main character hero. But it wouldn't surprise me either if Batman was next. With the Joker being #1, any sort of predictable order is out the window.

I dunno. They do have to spread out the "Big 7" over a few years. Just like any DC toyline, they can't just make the entire Justice League right off the bat and then be stuck just making c and z listers like Killer Moth and Crazy Quilt at that point. So Batman may still be a while out. Sure they could easily get both a black and blue version of him evetunally but I don't think they'd want to focus solely on Batman characters right now. I wouldn't be surprised if the next PF was another non-main character hero. But it wouldn't surprise me either if Batman was next. With the Joker being #1, any sort of predictable order is out the window.

Good analysis. I want to see all the big 7 Justice League get made PFs and as well as all the major DC Villains!

I think Batman will be coming shortly. Reason why is that hey can do various alternative versions of him as the years go on, so better to get started early. Analogy with Marvel is Wolverine. He's got two PFs and one Comiquette, all in roughly 1/4 scale. And I can envision a movie version and brown suit version coming up in the not-too-distant future. Spidey's also had two 1/4 scale statues. Supposedly a WW/Planet Hulk PF is in the works, which would be the 2nd in that scale. Punisher had 2 I believe (not sure if that Ariel figure is 1/4 scale or not. . .). Cap, Bucky Cap, and movie Cap all have 1/4 scale incarnations, etc.

As for spreading the line out beyond Batman/Superman, I don't think they'll have much trouble. DC's roster is as deep and rich as Marvels, and Sideshow still hasn't scratched the surface with major, sold B-level characters in 1/4 scale like most of the X-Men, Hawkeye, 3 of the Fantastic 4, Ant/Giantman, Daredevil, Dr. Strange, Loki, etc. So, I don't think they'll need to resort to Calendar Man any time soon :lol

we have to wait, maybe for a very very long time:peace

:lolyeah!and i want batman very very much!
anyway,i dont think that batman is next in line though,..i think green lantern is possible...maybe batman is the third release...i hope they follow the marvel releases!!then we have batman,superman in 3 months!!

Back