Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Is this the "unofficial Joker" thread? Damn bootlegging bastards!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I just meant that when something actually goes up for PO, an official thread with pics and info in the first post is started (I know your just messin').

i jumped on the waitlist almost immediately after it sold out ...

I intentionally waited to get on the wait list after it sold out. No deposit for me! I'm guessing the ES will be around 750 or so.

I also got on the waitlist just a couple minutes after it sold out. I was going back and forth about whether or not I wanted it and waited too long. :( Got my waitlist in at 9:00AM EST on the dot.

EDIT: Haha I didn't realize until I posted, but this is my first actual post on here. I've been lurking the board for a good year or so. Hi everybody!

I also got on the waitlist just a couple minutes after it sold out. I was going back and forth about whether or not I wanted it and waited too long. :( Got my waitlist in at 9:00AM EST on the dot.

EDIT: Haha I didn't realize until I posted, but this is my first actual post on here. I've been lurking the board for a good year or so. Hi everybody!

Welcome to the forums Ratatat :) It should convert no problem.

I intentionally waited to get on the wait list after it sold out. No deposit for me! I'm guessing the ES will be around 750 or so.
This may be common knowledge, but are you sure they don't charge for the NRD on waitlists for items that otherwise have NRDs? I had to click the link saying I agreed to pay it. Or does it just happen when the waitlist converts? Does it happen at all?

This may be common knowledge, but are you sure they don't charge for the NRD on waitlists for items that otherwise have NRDs? I had to click the link saying I agreed to pay it. Or does it just happen when the waitlist converts? Does it happen at all?

They won't charge it until the order converts. I've pulled this trick before.

Will all these on the waitlist get one? I thought if it is an
Exclusive and limited number when it's gone that's it?

i jumped on the waitlist for the daredevil exclusive comiquette , it converted pretty fast and i never had to pay a NRD , i just got billed when it shipped

Will all these on the waitlist get one? I thought if it is an
Exclusive and limited number when it's gone that's it?

People will cancel before or when it ships. Others will have their orders cancelled because of credit card declines, name/address issues, etc. Early wait lists will convert. The ES hasn't even been announced yet, so they can always bump up the estimated edition size to account for the initial wait listers, announce the final ES and convert the first batch of wait list requests.

Not everybody on the wait list will get one, but when you get on early you have a really good chance. Especially when they are producing hundreds of pieces, which they will in this case.

i think rigue sold out in 6-9 hours..but the es was announced from what i remember

Back