Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thor and two weeks later this... and three weeks later Star Wars 8.

Did anyone save anything for summer besides Guardians? That's the one that will sweep up. I think its the new Strap Wars for the new kids.

Strap Wars

funny-yet-creepy-o.gif

lil too much reddit for the day? :lol

Eh, beside JL I'm lookin' forward to WW, Kong and Logan.
If we're talkin' about blockbusters. It's a nice variety, to be honest.

Leto is the replicant villain.
Doesn't surprise me, either, though I didn't want to speculate because it could go many different directions with him. He could have been Gosling's love interest for all I knew (and, I suppose, still could be!).

Batista though, some variation on meathead is pretty much all you can expect for him as a movie character. Maybe a meathead cop or random, human thug I guess.

For some reason all I can think of right now is that semi-officially confirmed Booster Gold movie. Readin' these talks about Goyer and "Green Lanters" made me realise that no one at WB/DC cares about BG. I know, it's not gonna happen and even if it does it's gonna suck ass... But still. :monkey2

tumblr_mbidwiC6hS1qh5mzfo1_500.gif

For some reason all I can think of right now is that semi-officially confirmed Booster Gold movie. Readin' these talks about Goyer and "Green Lanters" made me realise that no one at WB/DC cares about BG. I know, it's not gonna happen and even if it does it's gonna suck ass... But still. :monkey2

tumblr_mbidwiC6hS1qh5mzfo1_500.gif
I have fantasized about a well-made Booster and Beetle film for many years. But yeah, might be better not to happen at all than to let WB crap all over those characters.

Leto = Batty
Batista = Leon
Robin Wright = Zhora
Mackenzie Davis = Pris
If they really do try to just insert predictable actor into character slot X from the old film, that in itself would be pretty disappointing. . .though, we kind of got that with Fury Road, and it didn't matter. So, who knows?

“It taught me not to do interviews with Henry Cavill where I don’t say anything and they can lay Simon and Garfunkel tracks over it, that's one thing I learned.”

Aside from avoiding meme stardom, it sounds as though it may have set Affleck up for (probably) his next job, taking over starring in, co-writing and directing The Batman. With no mega-blockbusters under his directing belt, and only a few up his acting sleeve, it seems BvS had a profound effect:

"I learned a tonne, actually, making that movie. I had not made a movie of that scale, I didn't know what the technology was capable of doing nowadays. The last big blockbuster-y movie I made was Armageddon, which was 1997 [...] So the technology had really changed the way those movies were being made, and it was fascinating - I learned a tremendous amount."

The movie's set to follow on from the events of Batman v Superman and this year's Justice League - we were a little kinder to BvS than most outlets, but Affleck sees a schism in opinion between reviewers and fans:

"You have no idea how big these titles are. They're so much bigger than any other kind of movie, and everybody goes and sees it. I hear nothing but really nice things about the movie, which is nice because that's not what I got from the critics."

Back