Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sonic the hedgehog movie when.

b17.jpg

People gettin' triggered over someone anticipating a movie they don't care about. :clap

- Infinity Wars - Gonna see it. Gotta see how this **** ends.
- Justice League - Pumped for it myself. If you don't like DCU, no big deal.
- Guardians 2 - Meh, Nexflix it. Baby Shrub gonna be crammed down throats.
- Spider-Man Homecoming - Already seen it but since Spidey is my comic fave, gonna see it.
- Thor 3, already saw hulk fight thor. Will still see it.
- Wonder Woman - Excited to see a female comic heavy in their own flick.
- Logan, at least they are trying something different. Will see it.
- Alien: Covenant - Retread. Going to see. Gonna think it sucks.
- Power Rangers - lol garbage
- War of the Planet of the Apes - Meh, 70's flicks were better and have more charm.
- Kong: Skull Island - Wife said it looks retarded. Netflix
- Transformers Part something - Netflix
- Kingsman 2 - Church scene is the only good thing about the first.
- Underworld 5 - Saw it, Was meh.
- The Mummy - Looks awful. Netflix.
- Resident Evil: The Final Chapter - I've enjoyed the series, will see.
- Pirates 5 - Loved the first 3, but it's time to put it to rest.
- Star Wars: 2017 - Will see it. Will think it's meh. Many will cry and tell me WHY IT"S NOT!!!

:lol

Maybe in another universe, where the Bible is a children's book.
Wait. . .it isn't? :D

I see there is still a lot of hate from OT purists around here.

I'll get my coat.
The hardcore OT fans seem to be the ones most strongly defending the new Star Wars movies, from my observations. Because, I think, Disney has done such a good job of tapping into that nostalgia. Though I'm sure there are a select few who are hardcore against anything that isn't the OT. It might seem that I'm in that group, since really, the original films are the only ones that I consider anything more than disposable entertainment. But, I'm always open to something changing my mind on that. If the equivalent of a Star Wars: Fury Road came out, I like to think that I would be very willing to admit that it rivals or exceeds the originals.

If you take the awesome Jabba's palace and barge scenes out of Jedi, I probably would put Force Awakens up there with it.

Episode 8 is going to be nothing new. It'll come and go and be forgotten. People will move on to Episode 9 after a month.

Justice League is going to be nothing new. It'll come and go and be forgotten. People will move on to The Batman after a month.

. . .

I don't see how some guys here muster excitement for this stuff year after year, not to mention wanting expensive dolls from them. What's your secret? How do you stay hyped for the same movies on a yearly basis? When I was a kid it felt like it took forever to get sequels when they were three, four years apart. Now they pump them out like it's nothing. It's like television at this point. The releases are so close together that you're better off just marathoning them on Netflix.
Yeah, I think we're going to eventually reach the point where people do get so overwhelmed that the interest fades substantially, and we'll move on to something else in movies. If there were an index stock for comic book movies, I would short it right after Infinity Wars ends.

Blade Runner is that diamond in the rough for me this year. Ok I'm a lifelong fan of the first film, but there is some real talent invested in the sequel. I must have watched Sicario more than 10 times just for the sheer craftsmanship of it.
That is one I find myself getting more and more excited about, though I should know better. I was watching the Dangerous Days documentary just last night, in fact.

Back