Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree his display of speed looks great.

But Mezco and their damn shoulder pads.

IMG_4228.JPG

I think flash is gonna rock on the screen. And he will know his powers and not rely on people to tell him. :lol
Yeah, don't like how he looks static but in movement he looks pretty good, and that half-second acceleration already looks better than the show, not to bag the show, I like the show.

If only the lighting was yellow.

Yeah, don't like how he looks static but in movement he looks pretty good, and that half-second acceleration already looks better than the show, not to bag the show, I like the show.

If only the lighting was yellow.

I was also pissed about the lightning color...because well....i'm a loser...but the white lightning is growing on me.

Wait...white lightning...WHITE LIGHTNING!

****ing Hollywood!

I was also pissed about the lightning color...because well....i'm a loser...but the white lightning is growing on me.

Wait...white lightning...WHITE LIGHTNING!

****ing Hollywood!
:lol

Not that it means anything but in some comics the lightning only gets white when Barry is approaching some sort of singularity IIRC.

I don't hate it, and the colors aren't even bright in the movies to begin with, so eh.

Well scientifically speaking white is the hottest color so it works for me.

Besides Clown has me thinking of Flash taking a lightning wizz all over the godamn place so white it is.

Back