Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:lol jye

Snyder is stepping down from JL due to a tragedy and Joss Whedon is taking over. Feel bad for Snyder and his family. :( Glad he made the decision to step down to be with his family instead of trying to finish though.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/zack-snyder-steps-down-justice-league-deal-family-tragedy-1006455

Holy crap the headline reads like a bad April Fool's Day joke but that's actually terrible and incredibly tragic.

Last edited:
As a father of 2, I can't even begin to imagine the pain he and his family are going through. I hope they find a way through it.

Snyderhate will hopefully cool a bit now. The vitriol directed at him since BvS has been unwarranted and cruel.

As someone who has seen the effects of suicide on a family firsthand, he and his family need each other more than ever. That someone would feel that hopeless at such a young age to do something like that is tragic and heartbreaking.

Pretty unfortunate news...especially considering how she passed. That's extremely tragic.

I've wished the best for this movie, I hope to see that it continues with Joss.

Can't imagine burying your own child. I hope he's ok. To bad the internet is unforgiving

I could not imagine what his family is going through. I would be devastated if I were to lose a child. My prayers for him and his family.

Her college is 20 minutes away from me.

It is considered the most expensive liberal arts college in the US.

Joss Whedon is getting his revenge on Feige now.

This is going to be one weird movie to sit thru.

Back