Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm confused, Snyder's daughter died in March... and he's just taking time off now?

It's very sad, but I wonder why this all gets spilled now?

Definite curse with Superman. Good reason to put him down and be done with tights-and-capes.

I'm confused, Snyder's daughter died in March... and he's just taking time off now?

The press release played like he was trying to help the studio save face. Like once the public caught wind that Joss "The Avengers" Whedon was brought in to direct reshoots that this giant negative narrative would instantly be spun as further proof that the movie would suck. Look at how people reacted to the very commonplace reshoots of Rogue One.

I'm guessing that Snyder had enough attachment to the film that he decided he'd rather nip that narrative in the bud as to why some Marvel guy was being brought in to "save" his movie.

Definite curse with Superman. Good reason to put him down and be done with tights-and-capes.

in the article he states that he thought hitting the grind hard after his 2 week break was a good thing, sounds like it took a toll.

I am no fan of Whedon, but I don't envy him for stepping in for Snyder. Not the kind of circumstances you want to be the reason why you finish off another directors film. Ah well, good luck.

giphy.gif

It's Disney Wars. The Mouse is strong in the force. The Mouse will be laying in bed with $$$. It will make the Mouse most pleased.

It doesn't matter if it's Disney or not..any movie that has the SW label on it. It will dominate. As bad as the PT was, it still made bank those years

Back