Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fired Snyder and hired Whedon to make it more like the MCU.

Jye, stop being fake news bro.

I'd say that WW has established that they'll now pretty much ignore the events of MOS/BvS for the most part. Don't decanonize them but still carry on as if they never happened like TFA did with the PT. So when they talk about beloved Superman returning we can just imagine that it was Reeve or even Routh who died.

Delusional.

The JL trailer opens up stating the events that happened in BvS.

How did Wonder Woman do that? I didn't notice much reference to previous films apart from the little thing at the end with the picture she gets from Batman.

Because WW takes place 100 years before BvS? :dunno :slap

BvS: Superman is a controversial false god and WW thinks humans suck

*record scratch*

WW and JL: Diana loves mankind and Superman is a beloved beacon of hope

Do you know the level of humor that could be mined from that!

If WB really wanted to transcend beyond Marvel's humor they should have every character in the movie have a "WTF" reaction everytime Batman mentioned Superman's hope lol.

Like earth to Batman did you get hit in the head or what.

Yeah because Cavill's Superman has been around for a year or so and has not done much or connected with anyone. He flies around looking depressed hovering over people and flying home to mommy when things get tough.

Do you know the level of humor that could be mined from that!

If WB really wanted to transcend beyond Marvel's humor they should have every character in the movie have a "WTF" reaction everytime Batman mentioned Superman's hope lol.

Like earth to Batman did you get hit in the head or what.

Lol, yeah like everytime Bruce mentions Superman he pauses to look off into the distance as sun begins to shine on his face (even if it's the middle of the night, indoors, etc.) and patriotic music quietly plays in the background until someone has to hit him and say "Bruce!"

Lol, yeah like everytime Bruce mentions Superman he pauses to look off into the distance as sun begins to shine on his face (even if it's the middle of the night, indoors, etc.) and patriotic music quietly plays in the background until someone has to hit him and say "Bruce!"

Or when they talk about him it will be stuff Reeve did like turning back the world to save Lois. Then the other person would say when did he do that? And then they'd both look at the camera and say you remember that Superman don't you?

I'm pretty sure they meant when Reeve and Keaton fought and then everyone mourned Routh's death. :monkey3

tumblr_inline_molinyUsbR1qz4rgp.gif

I figured out how WB is going to do it Khev!

They're about to wage massive subliminal warfare on the audience!

Everytime Superman is mentioned or Cavill is shown as Superman they're just going to flash the hell out of the movie screen with Reeve smiling while saving cats images!

We'll all be like Superman is awesome but how lol

Yes because superman walk everywhere instead of flying his step is strong it shakes the ground, it's obvious it's cyborg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Since forever.

g2wRl4V.png

:lol :lol :lol

You had to have been sitting on that image for years waiting for this moment.

Well, I really don't feel comfortable showing my son Superman snapping someone's neck, or half naked Lois in the tub, or Bruce naked in the shower, or Superman impaled, or Slipknot getting his head blown off or Joker shooting someone point blank. So, yeah I think DC is a bit more adult oriented than Marvel.

Have they seen Superman II where he gets busy with lois and then tosses Zod to his death?

:lol :lol :lol

You had to have been sitting on that image for years waiting for this moment.

Imagine if I had posted it two seconds before him. He then would have been that guy in "Not Another Teen Movie" who had been waiting the entire movie to start a slow clap only to be beaten to the punch by someone else a split second earlier, lol.

I still can't believe that WB has chosen to create a mystery built around Superman's return for this lol

Will he... or won't he? OMG -- its so suspenseful. I wonder which way it will go.

Dorks will still clap when he appears, and boners will rise. Because an all-powerful beautiful man in a skin-tight suit seems to be a today's boy-fantasy. And people worry about bathroom gender.

Watching Double Toasted dude right now, he said they should just call this WW and Friends and that WB wasted no time trying to make us think this is WW2 lolololol

Back