Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously there has been a lot of anti-Whedon blowback after the Avengers films. But he makes entertaining movies, and does put together good dialogue. Certainly, even at his worse he's about 50 times better than "Do you bleed? You will;" "The bat is dead, bury it;" "the red capes are coming!" etc. Wouldn't surprise me if Whedon's new changes, including his influence on the re-shoots, actually make this a watchable film!

I consider all the annoying "red in my ledger" talk to be Whedon at his worst and I don't know that I'd rank it any higher than the "bat is dead" stuff.

WB executive at work...

y3IOS2E.gif

Obviously there has been a lot of anti-Whedon blowback after the Avengers films. But he makes entertaining movies, and does put together good dialogue. Certainly, even at his worse he's about 50 times better than "Do you bleed? You will;" "The bat is dead, bury it;" "the red capes are coming!" etc. Wouldn't surprise me if Whedon's new changes, including his influence on the re-shoots, actually make this a watchable film!

Whedon does an ensemble cast like no other

Just give Superman a mustache in post, who cares. Dude had a full beard in the first one.

Back