Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't seen Dr. Strange. Is it like Ant-Man?

I skipped it at the theater as well but caught it on Netflix recently. It wasn't bad but like others have said was quite generic and forgettable. It did have some pretty cool Inception-inspired action sequences but that was about it.

Doctor strange was a decent movie because Benedict is awesome if someone else played the role who knows my view could be different.

I've always said the MCU was copy and paste.. now it seems that's more literal than ever. :lol

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/t...njunction-bid-three-blockbuster-films-1021841

meh....nothing shocking that's how corporations and tech companies work stealing from each other is the norm not the exception he's just another silicone valley'r looking for money and he'll get it Disney will pay him they will keep stealing they will keep paying.

Just look at Sony-Samsung-LG-Microsoft-Apple suing the hell out of each other every other day lol

meh....nothing shocking that's how corporations and tech companies work stealing from each other is the norm not the exception he's just another silicone valley'r looking for money and he'll get it Disney will pay him they will keep stealing they will keep paying.

Just look at Sony-Samsung-LG-Microsoft-Apple suing the hell out of each other every other day lol

Not only is it stealing, it's lazy filmmaking.

For you to be a fan, and ok with this speaks volumes of Disney's grasp on the entertainment industry. :lol

I've always said the MCU was copy and paste.. now it seems that's more literal than ever. :lol

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/t...njunction-bid-three-blockbuster-films-1021841

DIE disney DIIEEEEE

eevl.gif

Doctor strange was a forgettable movie. Don't see the hype in cumbersome at all. I put it there with ant man, Thor movies, tfa , iron man 2 and 3 as forgetful mcu movies. Ah well.

That and the side detour we had to go to Hawkeye families home , why did Jeremy Rainer complain he did not have much to do in the last movie that slowed down the whole movie, plus the little dream stuff.

Whedon has his own issues if people think he is some sort of savior he may be screwing or up even more with these extensive reshoots . The movie has a flow so any reshoots should serve the overall movie and not feel out of place

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back