Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if anything they need to move this UP to october, that would would be the smart move. If it's wrapped in time.

moving things back screams problems, that's why they will stay solid in november.

Jennifer Lawrence

be2db5bc428d398a028e6d3ba7aef91a--x-men-mystique-days-of-future-past.jpg

Yep.... she has DONUTS in that Styrofoam container.

So as the article states Snyder will remain as director (credited), they are indeed extensive reshoots, snyders action / set pieces remain and Whedon takes care of dialogue and interactions between characters. Sounds good to me. I do think for anyone that LOVED bvs will NOT fully enjoy justice league lol. Its gonna be WW centric and jokes here jokes there with a lot less philosophical quotes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that all that whedon is known for making his characters crack jokes. I did not see that in avengers what I saw was a cohesive movie good pacing it fit together well.

Unfortunately the same can't be said of age of ultron that story was a mess largely because it has to serve as a setup for infinity other movies or more so that the nostalgia of the first movie wears off , so how many times after it's all said and done will they have but these heroes together 5 times . If they are not carefull it can get played out

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Is that all that whedon is known for making his characters crack jokes. I did not see that in avengers what I saw was a cohesive movie good pacing it fit together well.

Unfortunately the same can't be said of age of ultron that story was a mess largely because it has to serve as a setup for infinity other movies or more so that the nostalgia of the first movie wears off , so how many times after it's all said and done will they have but these heroes together 5 times . If they are not carefull it can get played out

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Man I enjoyed aou lol. What i didnt like much was jokes every corner and that crappy bruce and natasha "love story. That was stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, not the use for Ultron to say "strings"... that was great... no, it was the use of the actual Pinocchio singing the song that echoed from the castle. All the slack I saved up to cut that movie was immediately exhausted at that moment.

After the song was done they should have had animated Tinker Bell fly up and do her little wand thing to transition to the next scene. :D

They might as well. Because that took me right out of the movie... and made me ask: why?

After that I had no more slack to give. And AoU needed to be cut ALOT of slack.

They might as well. Because that took me right out of the movie... and made me ask: why?

After that I had no more slack to give. And AoU needed to be cut ALOT of slack.

Hey, at least it's easier to watch than those god awful fart boxes GOTG2 and Thor 2.

Poking fun at certain aspects of a movie doesn't mean I necessarily want it to burn or whatever. AoU is a mixed bag that I actually found to be very entertaining. I think I've only revisited it on blu-ray twice (and the second time was just to listen to the commentary) but still I enjoyed it well enough when it came out.

Back