Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pv3IRtj.gif

So as the article states Snyder will remain as director (credited), they are indeed extensive reshoots, snyders action / set pieces remain and Whedon takes care of dialogue and interactions between characters. Sounds good to me. I do think for anyone that LOVED bvs will NOT fully enjoy justice league lol. Its gonna be WW centric and jokes here jokes there with a lot less philosophical quotes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously there has been a lot of anti-Whedon blowback after the Avengers films. But he makes entertaining movies, and does put together good dialogue. Certainly, even at his worse he's about 50 times better than "Do you bleed? You will;" "The bat is dead, bury it;" "the red capes are coming!" etc. Wouldn't surprise me if Whedon's new changes, including his influence on the re-shoots, actually make this a watchable film!

I'm all for it. I want the DCU to be indistinguishable from the MCU. I want Superman to join the Avengers. I want Batman to spank Black Widow's ass.

The brilliance that was AvP could become the DCMU

I'm all for it. I want the DCU to be indistinguishable from the MCU.
dRlRrB7.jpg

Taking the Marvel approach worked with Wonder Woman! And failing to do so, led to oh, so many failures. From the get-go I wasn't against an alternative approach. I was just against hacks with no talent putting out bad products. And lo and behold. . .

The brilliance that was AvP could become the DCMU
Actually, Whedon wrote Alien: Resurrection, not AvP. Common mistake, though.

I wasn't connecting Whedon -- totally forgot he had his hands anywhere near Alien -- but just saying the sheer brilliance of merging two franchises that have absolutely nothing to do with one another and yet are very, very, VERY similar to each other. Because it worked out so well for Alien and Predator.

Merge.... MERGE!!!!!

DCMU or Death!

JL really should just move their release to February. Deadpool had great success coming out that month. They can even spin it as being the result of Zack's tragedy if they want to try and save face for running from Ragnarok and TLJ.

Jennifer Lopez.

I wasn't connecting Whedon -- totally forgot he had his hands anywhere near Alien -- but just saying the sheer brilliance of merging two franchises that have absolutely nothing to do with one another and yet are very, very, VERY similar to each other. Because it worked out so well for Alien and Predator.

Merge.... MERGE!!!!!

DCMU or Death!
The problem with those films though, again, was that talentless hacks were at the helm. There's nothing intrinsically wrong with merging the two franchises. I could have been frickin awesome. But along comes Paul W. S. Anderson.

Back