Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Let's hope you're not too late..."

9gfqw05lllbz.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/DC_Cinematic/comments/6pb2l5/humor_now_lets_hope_youre_not_too_late/

Can anyone recommend a movie Justice League art print or quality movie poster? Going to get Jason's signature at oz comicon would love a poster signed eventually get them all.

That new "YOU CAN'T SAVE THE WORLD ALONE" poster would be pretty good to have them all sign if you could get that printed somewhere.

It doesn't have Cavill on it though, so that's a downside if you want the full League to sign it.

I love that poster but hate that Supes is missing from it.....

I knowww, it's gorgeous. Really hoping it'll be available to buy soon - if not, I'll probably try getting it printed out and framed or somethin'.

It'd be awesome if they released a version with Superman after the movie comes out.

That new "YOU CAN'T SAVE THE WORLD ALONE" poster would be pretty good to have them all sign if you could get that printed somewhere.

It doesn't have Cavill on it though, so that's a downside if you want the full League to sign it.

I love that poster but hate that Supes is missing from it.....
That wouldn't make any sense, though. Superman died in the last movie! Unless you want to see his dead carcass on the poster. Which would be pretty funny now that I think about it.

I am quite sure it's Superman.....

They will probably be on the edge of defeat....Superman comes back from the dead to save them.....fade to credits ....wait for JL part 2.

Unless it's Sinestro added as a villain. They could do him 100% cgi. Then it's a Lantern ....and that could be CGI also....being they said it's not either ......

But I don't believe them.

Shazam!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That wouldn't make any sense, though. Superman died in the last movie! Unless you want to see his dead carcass on the poster. Which would be pretty funny now that I think about it.

They could rip a big hole in the poster with a arrow saying 'superman' :dunno

When the **** did it become a crime to like ****?

I saw Logan. I loved Logan. It combined two of my favorite genres into a compelling, unconventional, sci-fi neowestern.

I loved Guardians 2. It showed me that Marvel was not above taking risks and that great character development can do wonders for even the unlikeliest of heroes.

I loved Spider-Man: Homecoming. It was probably my favorite Spider-Man film, ever, and it not only perfectly captured the essence of everything that makes Spidey our friendly neighborhood webslinger, but, once more, through excellent character development and great casting, gave us, arguably, one of the greatest villains in the MCU.

I loved Wonder Woman. Gal Gadot was the perfect balance of innocent, graceful, and formidable, and she brought the Amazon Princess to the silver screen in a stellar offering that gave us everything a Wonder Woman movie should give us: hope, and, in doing so, created a new role model for girls and boys everywhere to grow up with.

You want to know what stops me from loving all of these films? Not a goddamn thing. I get that all art is subjective and not everyone's tastes perfectly align, but holy ****, it seems like so many of you dudes on both sides of the fence get such massive hate boners going for the opposition that you can't even appreciate the fact that we're living in an age where we got ALL OF THOSE MOVIES IN A YEAR AND WE'RE STILL WAITING ON THOR AND JUSTICE LEAGUE TO HIT.

:clap :clap :goodpost: :clap :clap

I completely agree. You get it.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to batfan08 again.

:clap :clap :goodpost: :clap :clap

I completely agree. You get it.

Im with this guy.

Not even the actors and everyone involved in these franchises have major hate boners (i like this new word) for one another. Yeah a few threw shade here and there but thats it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back