Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, no thanks.

only decent show on CW was arrow, and it couldn't even keep my attention.

they're too cheesy, actors included.

Still superior to that garbage Marvel put out on television

supergirl is not superior to daredevil, Jessica jones or Luke cage. Iron fist sucked but supergirl is complete cheese, arrow is garbage now, season 1 was good but that's it. like arrow, the flash had a good first season but is going downhill fast. Major drop off in quality from season 1 to 2 and again from season 2 to 3. Yes marvel agents of shield sucks but those netflick shows are arguably better then the cw Dc Shows. The dialog is definitely less cringeworthy. Hell i tried watching supergirl but damn I felt uncomfortable watching it, the cheese just oozes out of it

While I do enjoy participating in the Marvel vs DC vs Fox superhero movie franchise battles, hell I do more than just participate i'm usually the one stirring the pot adding more fuel to the fire while rubbing my hands together, ultimately I side with batfan's opinion the most regarding the 2017 movies we've had and what's to come.

Once you accept the fact that you will never see another good Indy, Predator, Aliens, Terminator, Die Hard, Rambo, Commando or Robocop movie in your life you then begin to realize just how lucky we actually are to have these big superhero spectacles.

So yeah enjoy them while we have them because they're all we have when it comes to big action movies, other than Star Wars of course.

Sorry John Wick but you ain't cutting it.

Anyways, back to me being me so...

Thor 3 > JL

Last edited:
I tried watching supergirl but it's very weird.... I don't know how else to put it tbh. It's just not my thing. I still watch flash tho

While I do enjoy participating in the Marvel vs DC vs Fox superhero movie franchise battles, hell I do more than just participate i'm usually the one stirring the pot adding more fuel to the fire while rubbing my hands together, ultimately I side with batfan's opinion the most regarding the 2017 movies we've had and what's to come.

Once you accept the fact that you will never see another good Indy, Predator, Aliens, Terminator, Die Hard, Rambo or Robocop movie in your life you then begin to realize just how lucky we actually are to have these big superhero spectacles.

So yeah enjoy them while we have them because they're all we have when it comes to big action movies, other than Star Wars of course.

Sorry John Wick but you ain't cutting it.

Anyways, back to me being me so...

Thor 3 > JL

LOL. Damn those 80s were awesome. You forgot Commando [emoji23]. Also. What would the narrative be if thor 3 earns more and scores better than JL but IW fails miserably lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ultimately I side with batfan's opinion the most regarding the 2017 movies we've had and what's to come.

I agree however now that we no longer have 8-9 months to let our anticipation build toward the next big event film I'm finding that self regulation of viewing is an absolute must even if it means that I need to start selectively skipping certain films in the theater that would have been unthinkable to miss had they come out in the 80's or 90's (or heck even 00's.) Luckily most of my "bucket list" dream movies have now been fulfilled so it's becoming easier and easier to do.

I am noticing that as the styles of the various genre films are bleeding into one another I can't simply do a Marvel movie then a Sony/DC/Fox picture to cleanse the palette. I now have to forsake entire genres on the big screen altogether for a time or at least hold off until they hit second run theaters to allow them to breathe. The Avengers was SO different than The Dark Knight Rises in 2012. But now we have Wonder Woman feeling like Cap:TFA and an Avengers-esque Justice League. Star Wars and Star Trek used to be so different back in the day but now Abrams Trek is pretty close to Abrams SW.

But of course the great flip side to such a deluge is our freedom to simply cherry pick to our heart's content and ignore the rest. That can make online discussion trickier than in years past because instead of all of us geeks rallying around a single picture or two now we have all these factions of cherry pickers. And with opinions being what they are one man's cherry is another's rotten egg. So this era we live in offers great pros and notable cons to be privy to in both watching and discussing films.

LOL. Damn those 80s were awesome. You forgot Commando [emoji23]. Also. What would the narrative be if thor 3 earns more and scores better than JL but IW fails miserably lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went back and added Commando, that was a must lol :duff

I agree however now that we no longer have 8-9 months to let our anticipation build toward the next big event film I'm finding that self regulation of viewing is an absolute must even if it means that I need to start selectively skipping certain films in the theater that would have been unthinkable to miss had they come out in the 80's or 90's (or heck even 00's.) Luckily most of my "bucket list" dream movies have now been fulfilled so it's becoming easier and easier to do.

I am noticing that as the styles of the various genre films are bleeding into one another I can't simply do a Marvel movie then a Sony/DC/Fox picture to cleanse the palette. I now have to forsake entire genres on the big screen altogether for a time or at least hold off until they hit second run theaters to allow them to breathe. The Avengers was SO different than The Dark Knight Rises in 2012. But now we have Wonder Woman feeling like Cap:TFA and an Avengers-esque Justice League. Star Wars and Star Trek used to be so different back in the day but now Abrams Trek is pretty close to Abrams SW.

But of course the great flip side to such a deluge is our freedom to simply cherry pick to our heart's content and ignore the rest. That can make online discussion trickier than in years past because instead of all of us geeks rallying around a single picture or two now we have all these factions of cherry pickers. And with opinions being what they are one man's cherry is another's rotten egg. So this era we live in offers great pros and notable cons to be privy to in both watching and discussing films.

You're right about the bleeding into each other which is why Thor 3 and BP are special:

Thor 3 very different style than the MCU, 80's cartoon mixed with exotic Frazetta style oil paintings and Hulk having a conversation.

BP, well Wakanda! Teased back in IM2!

I'm telling you there's potential for these 2 being tops in the MCU.

Miss at your own risk lol.

Commando.....LOLz

Was a great video game on nintendo......wasn't it?

Honestly , when I see Commando all I can think of is the beginning of Predator..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMG_1876.jpg
Commando.....LOLz

Was a great video game on nintendo......wasn't it?

Honestly , when I see Commando all I can think of is the beginning of Predator..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back