Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Bela Lugosi as Dracula - Action Deluxe Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The medallion is such a small thing, but I can’t completely believe how much it actually enhances the figure. Bela went from being a nine out of 10 figure to a 10 out of 10 figure for me.

View attachment 723354View attachment 723355
Wow, like you say it really does just add so much to the figure - honestly a bit shocking how much.
Looks incredible and I eagerly await my own.

My Medallion arrived today.

Attachments

• IMG_4475.jpeg
    IMG_4475.jpeg
    931 KB · Views: 0
Did all those who received the Medallion order them from Infinite Statue??
Their web site has had the Add button grayed out for two weeks now and their email back to me from 8/26 says, "Good morning, we're sorry but the medallion is sold out. Thank you."
How long ago did you guys order these?? Any other links or tips?

Ouch - I know my photography skills are crap but there is no need to wound me like this.
Maybe its time to update my glasses.
I wanted to thank you. I didn't realize Infinite Statue had released this until I saw your photos. I won this on Ebay afterwards for pretty much the original selling price.

Attachments

• Nosferatu.jpg
    Nosferatu.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 0
Did all those who received the Medallion order them from Infinite Statue??
Their web site has had the Add button grayed out for two weeks now and their email back to me from 8/26 says, "Good morning, we're sorry but the medallion is sold out. Thank you."
How long ago did you guys order these?? Any other links or tips?

I ordered mine on 11/24/23 diretly from Infinite Statue.

I know Bigbadtoystore was carrying them as well, but I no londer see them in their store. I never heard of any other stores offering it.

I wanted to thank you. I didn't realize Infinite Statue had released this until I saw your photos. I won this on Ebay afterwards for pretty much the original selling price.
Amazing! Very happy for you mate - its a fantastic figure

Medallion arrived!
For some reason mine wants to face backwards, but its nothing that can't be corrected [as seen here]
The pop of the medallion really adds a nice finishing touch to the figure, surprising how much difference such as small thing can make
View attachment 725393
Is it me or are Bela's pants a tad too long?
It's something that has bugged me in almost every pic I've seen of the figure.

Back