King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait???! So it was in the comicbook and not in the movie? So they changed his design for the animated movie. Strange they would do this. But it's great to know the helmet really exists in the stories. Thanks bro! I think I will order gladiator hulk most likely. King hulk depends later on. I'm never a big hulk fan until these stories came up. Before that I didn't even know much about hulk and since then he became so much stronger that everyone. Since hulk can beat anyone in marvel I always wonder can he beat galactus? King hulk as a character is awesome! Only other hulk was the grey McFarlane art I loved. Dales art was good as well. If a deal comes up I still may pick this king hulk up later on.

Hate to break your world (get it comic fans?). But the movie was way worse, and had a lot of changes when compared to the comic. That loser beta ray bill wasn't in the comic. A true bad ass was.

Hate to break your world (get it comic fans?). But the movie was way worse, and had a lot of changes when compared to the comic. That loser beta ray bill wasn't in the comic. A true bad ass was.
1154457-silver_surfer_warm_up_by_diablo2003.jpg

another Hulk...Yay!!!

oh wait....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The book is epic. I love it!

The book is epic. I love it!

Me too. Hands down my favorite comic/omnibus (ohc actually...). Only comic I've literally read 5+ times. I really hope G. Hulk lasts so I can buy him ay down the road. If not, I cry. :ohbfrank:

Which ones? I do too by the way.

-Issue 1-6 of the Walking Dead.
-planet hulk
-the winter soldier
-batman hush
-superman for tomorrow
The Absolute Edtion of Kingdom Come
The Long Halloween
Punisher Max vol. 1 Hardcover In The Beginning
Batman: Year One
Batman: The Killing Joke
Daredevil: Born Again
And of course Watchmen

Which ones? I do too by the way.

-Issue 1-6 of the Walking Dead.
-planet hulk
-the winter soldier
-batman hush
-superman for tomorrow

Except for Walking Dead, I reread everything else on your list! I also need to include Long Halloween and Killing Joke!

Except for Walking Dead, I reread everything else on your list! I also need to include Long Halloween and Killing Joke!

I think walking dead is one of the most under rated comics. Along with the earlier invincible stuff. So freaking awesome.

Back