King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is Walking Dead underated??? It is one of the biggest things out there and it has been since before the show came out.

The comic. The show is far from under rated. But a lot of "serious" comic readers do not read tWD. (Gauged just from my questions and people's responses over the years)

The comic. The show is far from under rated. But a lot of "serious" comic readers do not read tWD. (Gauged just from my questions and people's responses over the years)

Again Dude I don't know who you have been talking too, but up here in Toronto I would say 2/3 of the comic reading public has or is reading The Walking Dead. Now I admit that people fall off and come back from time to time as there is a bit of fatigue when reading a Kirkman book because, well, Kirkman has NO sympathy for any of his characters. The number of out of nowhere deaths in either Invincible or TWD is just SICK...lol

Again Dude I don't know who you have been talking too, but up here in Toronto I would say 2/3 of the comic reading public has or is reading The Walking Dead. Now I admit that people fall off and come back from time to time as there is a bit of fatigue when reading a Kirkman book because, well, Kirkman has NO sympathy for any of his characters. The number of out of nowhere deaths in either Invincible or TWD is just SICK...lol

That's so true. Haha. Kirkman and RR are in a killing competition. Lol

But here in California, maybe 1/5 comic-goers read it. They all lazy stoners here.

Here in America you can walk into any McDonald's and ask a person what is their favorite character in TWD comics and they will say Daryl Dixon or Michelangelo (TMNT), while ordering more fries and thinking baseball is the international sport of the world.

Yeah stupidity here can meet you at any corner.

Here in America you can walk into any McDonald's and ask a person what is their favorite character in TWD comics and they will say Daryl Dixon or Michelangelo (TMNT), while ordering more fries and thinking baseball is the international sport of the world.

Yeah stupidity here can meet you at any corner.

Lmao. Michelangelo and that katana... Lol

You read tWD?

Gladiator Hulk is way better than this. I'm glad cause I would be disappointed if it looked more badass than G. Hulk since I've already pre-ordered him.

I hope so too. hahahaha Partly because I am bias and have GHulk on PO as well.

I think you're a Sideshow executives wet dream...is there anything you don't like or order !! :wink1:

:lol :lol :lol It would appear so from looking at my PO list :exactly: but yes, I've managed to pass on a number of recent Sideshow pieces that got put up such as

Apocalypse PF
Red Hulk PF
Doom PF
All of the DC stuff (apart from the Trinity) :rock
Jean Grey PF
Daredevil PF
Modern Thor PF
Saruman PF (although I was tempted) ;)

If I see something I like then I tend to buy it....nothing wrong with that is there :dunno

:lol :lol :lol It would appear so from looking at my PO list :exactly: but yes, I've managed to pass on a number of recent Sideshow pieces that got put up such as

Apocalypse PF
Red Hulk PF
Doom PF
All of the DC stuff (apart from the Trinity) :rock
Jean Grey PF
Daredevil PF
Modern Thor PF
Saruman PF (although I was tempted) ;)

If I see something I like then I tend to buy it....nothing wrong with that is there :dunno

Exactly there's just too much stuff to buy it all. But curious why pass on apac? I pass as well. Just wanted to see why others pass on him as well. There's was something about him that seems not enough to make me want the statue even though it's one of my favorite x-men villains.

Exactly there's just too much stuff to buy it all. But curious why pass on apac? I pass as well. Just wanted to see why others pass on him as well. There's was something about him that seems not enough to make me want the statue even though it's one of my favorite x-men villains.

Hey bro, there is definitely too much stuff to buy :exactly: more so this year...Sideshow have been racking out the Pre Orders like nobodys business when compared to recent years...I've been collecting for two years now and this has to be one of the most impressive in terms of Sideshows multitude of new statues :lol and we haven't even reached Comic Con yet :slap :thud:

I tend to base the theme of my collection around mainly movie characters than mean something to me for some reason throughout my life, be it a favourite movie or character from a movie. Also as you know, I love my 80's animated collection too ;) but I do like my Marvel/DC comic characters also and have a built up a nice collection of my favourite superheroes and villians...however, there are still those characters which I'm still not too familiar with and despite them looking so awesome, I tend to not order those characters than I don't know too much about :( hence why in the end I passed on Apocalypse :( although I managed to read up on Apocalypse recently after finding out he'll be playing an important role in the next X-Men movie ;)hence why I jumped on the WL back in March, but have since cancelled that now. The only other character for which I made an exception was Gladiator Hulk...again, I didn't know too much of his story but it was only cos I got a great deal with a local retailer that I couldn't miss out on getting him...otherwise I would've passed on him also...plus he's frikkin huge and I like my statues big!!! :lol

Where is Maestro?

2d8pcid.jpg

vrzt3d.jpg

He will be next year's Hulk preorder

So officially they did not get the boots or chest straps right either..... Guess they could have just put in a change o head and hand and call is accurate....

655300-88952_hulk_400.jpg

I get that there are other differences that Igo pointed out on the other forum. This is just me wishing they added the head, upper arm shield, and hand as an EX. :) :)

So officially they did not get the boots or chest straps right either..... Guess they could have just put in a change o head and hand and call is accurate....

655300-88952_hulk_400.jpg

I get that there are other differences that Igo pointed out on the other forum. This is just me wishing they added the head, upper arm shield, and hand as an EX. :) :)

I agree that they should have had a change out right hand, loin cloth, head and left arm with the axe for the GHulk to make King Hulk the Ex. I think it would have cost $200 more but that many people would have rather paid that than pay $600 for a whole new statue. The only thing I wondering is if the right arm and shield will be permanently attached given the excessive weight of the shield. If they aren't then there is no excuse for not making WWH the Ex other than wanting to double dip on the same basic sculpt, which is of course their right as a business trying to make money, but still...:dunno

Back