Statue Kotobukiya Spider-man Unleashed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here we go! I am very pleased with this wonderful statue.

012_zpsfdfe8688.jpg
016_zps4cb6f751.jpg
076_zps1bf66def.jpg
020_zps5845a8bf.jpg

If this were 1/4 scale it would really give the SS comiquette a run for it's money. Very nice.

Kotobukiya does some really nice sculpting work, my only issue with them is I like my statues to have some weight to them. Makes me feel like I bought something worth it's price. Since most of the Koto pieces are vinyl I kinda tend to stay away from them.

Kotobukiya does some really nice sculpting work, my only issue with them is I like my statues to have some weight to them. Makes me feel like I bought something worth it's price. Since most of the Koto pieces are vinyl I kinda tend to stay away from them.

You should check into the Fine Art statue lines, they are made of heavy polystone. They are heavier than Bowen pieces and more detailed than many of the new Sideshow statues at half the price.

Does whatever a spider can

dsc2469c.jpg

The Amazing Spider-Man Unleashed 1:6 Statue 897/1900 - Kotobukiya

Very glad I caved and ordered it! I was debating getting it because so far my Marvel pieces are Sideshow (Psylocke comiquette, Black Cat PF) and since I'm not a huge fan of Marvel I didn't want to get into too many collections and I always wanted the Spidey comiquette. However the Kotobukiya Magneto is the best around and seeing the upcoming Hulk and Daredevil which both look great I started thinking that maybe I'd collect my Marvel character with Kotobukiya instead of Sideshow.
All that said I wasn't entirely sold on this piece because of scale and price but I was afraid it'd sell out and jump to $400 like Magneto so when I found her for a good deal I jumped. Plus honestly I'm not the biggest fan of 1:4 generally event hough I collect everything from 1:8 to 1:4, I find 1:6 and 1:5 to be big enough for presence without taking too much space and keeping price decent.

Anywho! This piece is really cool. I wasn't used to seeing Koto stuff that was not PVC so that was a nice surprise, very nice weight to it and it flows beautifully, you can really feel the movement.
I highly recommend it to anyone on the fence.

dsc2460w.jpg

dsc2462d.jpg

dsc2463.JPG

dsc2464q.jpg

dsc2465e.jpg

dsc2466d.jpg

dsc2467ja.jpg

dsc2468.JPG

Nice Pic's Drakul. I've just bought the Spider-Man CQ. The best 1/4 Spidey IMO but I would quite like to add the best 1/6 Spidey to my collection as well now.

Nice Pic's Drakul. I've just bought the Spider-Man CQ. The best 1/4 Spidey IMO but I would quite like to add the best 1/6 Spidey to my collection as well now.

Well said!:lecture If you are a Spidey fan, those 2 pieces are must haves IMHO. The 2 very best Spideys in their respective scales. :exactly:

Back