Statue Kotobukiya Spider-man Unleashed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have no idea how upset I am about missing out on Magneto. I look at him everyday but the prices are insane. I will get one eventually.

LOL! I hear you. I was lucky enough to get my Koto mags for about $165 from my LCS owner. However, we are old friends so he takes pretty good care of me. Yeah, those after market prices for Mags now are getting fairly high. Good luck picking one up. He's so absolutely worth it.

A few quick crappy iphone pics with the 2 other Koto pieces I own.

The paint is great and very accurate, especially the black lines and you dont realize how heavy it is for a 1/6 Koto piece. The base is insanely solid. Keep in mind I told myself I was done with Koto once I received my first Sideshow piece but I needed a spidey in my collection. I am all in with Koto again and have the Venom on pre-order as well.

RKQGwvH.jpg

t9g8ZzQ.jpg

That is a nice dio type set up Spidey vs. Hulk and Wolvie with the assist. I have the Spidey and Wolverine would have been good to get that Green Hulk too but I got Red Hulk instead.

That is a nice dio type set up Spidey vs. Hulk and Wolvie with the assist. I have the Spidey and Wolverine would have been good to get that Green Hulk too but I got Red Hulk instead.

I wanted to get a Rulk at the time I ordered the Hulk but I was limited on funds so I went with Hulk. I do however have the sideshow Rulk Comiquette so all is good now, but he is obviously too big to display with the kotos.

Man I keep going back and forth on whether to get him or not... decisions decisions

Man I keep going back and forth on whether to get him or not... decisions decisions

LOL! I don't see the confusion. This is without a doubt the best Spidey statue in this scale as far as I'm concerned. Don't sleep too long on it. Otherwise you may not be picking it up because it's selling for too many $$$ in the aftermarket. Just look at the Koto Magneto. I bought mine for $165. Now he's starting to sell for around $300 shipped pretty consistently. I can't imagine such a kick @ss Spidey statue will be selling for around retail for much longer.

I don't even collect 1/6 and I bought this piece... simply because I love Spiderman and this statue is amazing.

Unboxed this over the weekend...anyone else found it hard to stick the web on his hands? Had to use some force to get it in...i didn't want to risk breaking his hand

Unboxed this over the weekend...anyone else found it hard to stick the web on his hands? Had to use some force to get it in...i didn't want to risk breaking his hand

I had the same problem with mine. I think it's pretty common with the piece. I've had the statue for months now and it hasn't moved at all since I put it in.

It takes some thinking to have it on the right way (I wish koto should've provided an instruction manual like on the ARTFX pieces). I was scratching my head last night but I finally could figure it out. I am very glad that I was able to get the statue on Ebay for a great price. I wil post pics soon ;)

It takes some thinking to put it on the right way. I was scratching my head last night but I finally could figure it out. I am glad that I was able to get it for a great price. I wil post pics soon ;)

Its a great piece isn't it. I think this one will be harder to get a good price later on.

Stock on this at release price is getting pretty tuff to find. Up it goes soon enough, specially when Venom comes out I'd suspect.

Back