LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit, Ben... Stop tempting me.

Emperor-Palpatine.jpg

I picked up the Malgus ship today. Gonna wait on Jabbas palace until the Rancor set comes out, it'll have gone down a bit by then hopefully
Congrats on the Malgus ship. I was thinking of getting that set too.

So, was a rancor set confirmed by LEGO? Will it be a UCS?

I notice that the new x-wing and tie fighter sets are both around $44 at Amazon right now. I have the old x-wing and one tie fighter, but I'm tempted to get more...

I notice that the new x-wing and tie fighter sets are both around $44 at Amazon right now. I have the old x-wing and one tie fighter, but I'm tempted to get more...

I got both last month...TIE is really detailed and the XWing is still in its box along with Echo base. :( Haunted house took a long time to build.

I really want another T.I.E. fighter so I can have Vader "stay on the leader". x2 is best! :monkey2

You know the Legos don't actually talk, right? :lol

But I understand that need... it's why I ended up with two Sideshow Stormies; you can't just have one flanking Vader :lecture

Back