LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought someone mentioned it before... Poop. Thinking about picking it up today. Either that or I order the Imperial Transport... I was looking at the DS and Exectutor but I'm not sure if I can justify that kind of coin on Lego.

Executor is sooooo worth the money. It's amazing in person and was a fun build...not boring like the Imperial Shuttle.

:wave

Yeah...it's the most realistic looking lego piece I've seen. It almost looks like a model from far away. If it wasn't such a pain in the ass, I'd tear it apart and rebuild it.

All I read in this statement was "ass" and "tear it apart." :monkey3

I thought someone mentioned it before... Poop. Thinking about picking it up today. Either that or I order the Imperial Transport... I was looking at the DS and Exectutor but I'm not sure if I can justify that kind of coin on Lego.

It is awesome, one thing to keep in mind if you ever get sick of a set you can always flip it down the line for a solid profit. This needs to get bought.

Okay, here's what I'm thinking.... Jabba's Palace is sold out EVERYWHERE around here with the exception of TRU, who have it priced at 150, which is just ****ing stupid. I'd like to stay around 100-120 total... So I could do the Black Pearl OR LOTR Wethertop and Moria... What do you kids think?

Buy the oldest set that you want, I have seen the Black Pearl aorund for $69.99. The older the set the quicker it's going to be discontinued.

I'd Amazon order the Jabba set or get some Monster Fighters, but of those two choices, the Lord of the Rings ones sound better.

Jabba's pretty cheap at $102.25 on Amazon. Do you think it'll go even lower?

Yes I do actually. I am kicking myself for passing up the Darth Malgus ship for $65 on Amazon a few weeks back. I suggest checking out FBTB.net (daily) once and a while. They post sales/links on their front page.

I bought the Palace through Amazon just now... So help me, I would swear the price jumped back up to 120 for a few days. Anyway, I'll have it by next week.

Congrats and good choice! :hi5:

I need outta Chicago. Our WM and Target have the Black Pearl in-stock and no sale price. Same goes for the Vampyre Castle and Helm's Deep. :gah:

Back