LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I do actually. I am kicking myself for passing up the Darth Malgus ship for $65 on Amazon a few weeks back. I suggest checking out FBTB.net (daily) once and a while. They post sales/links on their front page.

Thanks for that site, Deak! :hi5:
Haven't heard of that one, so it will help in the sale hunt.
I've been checking other sites, and like brickset's Amazon price tracker or the front page of toysnbricks.

I hear you about the Malgus deal, too. I'm not into the EU, but dang that was a steal! :(

Okay, here's what I'm thinking.... Jabba's Palace is sold out EVERYWHERE around here with the exception of TRU, who have it priced at 150, which is just ****ing stupid. I'd like to stay around 100-120 total... So I could do the Black Pearl OR LOTR Wethertop and Moria... What do you kids think?

I vote Black Pearl, however, first check your local Target and Walmart.
I think I've seen it with the discount 'red' price tag on the box.

Yes I do actually. I am kicking myself for passing up the Darth Malgus ship for $65 on Amazon a few weeks back. I suggest checking out FBTB.net (daily) once and a while. They post sales/links on their front page.

That's cool. I think I'll wait for awhile on the palace set and watch that sit then. I'd really like to have one, but if I could get one for less than $100, I'd be very happy.

Should get delivered on Monday! :rock I have to admit, the Rancor add on was really the big seeling point for me. I've been trying to hold off but the photo of everything put together made the temptation too strong... Pretty good marketing by Lego, showing that one 2013 set will generate more Jabba sales.

Back