LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ejydamyd.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

You guys are awful :lol I have a feeling I'll crack, but I've got a few other irons in the fire so I'll wait a bit to see if there are any good specials on the horizon. Seems like the holiday season leads to some great discounts.

That looks great man... ugh, must resist desire to buy environment pieces :lol

If you scan back in this thread I'm sure you'll find a couple dozen instances where I claimed that I was "only buying vehicles", but that damn Rancor add on set sold me. It's Gabe's favorite scene in the films and we've already played with this set 4 or 5 times, with way more to come once we add the Rancor next year, so win-win.

And on a related note, it displays quite nice when turned, as I have it. Not quite as cluttered as some environment sets can tend to look with minfigs all over the place... It's nice and self-contained.

If you scan back in this thread I'm sure you'll find a couple dozen instances where I claimed that I was "only buying vehicles", but that damn Rancor add on set sold me. It's Gabe's favorite scene in the films and we've already played with this set 4 or 5 times, with way more to come once we add the Rancor next year, so win-win.

I know man... I was using you as my rock. Then you go ahead and crumble on me like a block of Feta cheese :panic:

And this is kind of my issue as well... I bought the Wampa set, but it was okay since I could use the Snowspeeder, figures and Wampa and not feel too bad not using the cave. But Jabba is too much to just use the figures, same I suspect with the Rancor set and the Rancor is what I really want out of the deal.

BTW... take that f'n SE Sandworm/Audrey 2 mouth out of your Lego set... that's just shameful :lecture

Here's my Jabba legos in my display case. I have the new Jabba's palace on risers now, but I think it should fit with the rancor pit below it when that comes out.

jabba_lego_shelves.jpg

I know man... I was using you as my rock. Then you go ahead and crumble on me like a block of Feta cheese :panic:

And this is kind of my issue as well... I bought the Wampa set, but it was okay since I could use the Snowspeeder, figures and Wampa and not feel too bad not using the cave. But Jabba is too much to just use the figures, same I suspect with the Rancor set and the Rancor is what I really want out of the deal.

BTW... take that f'n SE Sandworm/Audrey 2 mouth out of your Lego set... that's just shameful :lecture

:lol:lol:lol I know, but Gabe likes it, so it stays... And he's never seen the SEs, fact. :lecture

I love the fact that so many bros on here are getting into LEGO! :lol Nice pic FLOW-CEE (right?)! :wave

Or just Floss, that's what my friends call me... So Deak, do you think there might be some Cantina and Bespin sets on the horizon?

Here's my Jabba legos in my display case. I have the new Jabba's palace on risers now, but I think it should fit with the rancor pit below it when that comes out.

jabba_lego_shelves.jpg

Great stuff, icruise! :clap

Back