LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out these beautiful pictures of Leon:

7d790da7gw1dkufnpjqiwj.jpg

Photo credit: 玖分风

Did a chop job on the hat... might give it another go someday but by in large a huge improvement... now so i sand and thin the arms of the glasses? unsure...

leono.jpg

Hmm, in the pics Gung Fu posted, the sculpt looks off, but, in the ones Raymond posted the sculpt looks great. Perhaps the revised hat makes the head look longer!?

Does he look like Raymond's or Gung's pics in hand!?

Here's my old Hubert in shades from the BBI Keith Gordon figure:

NewHubert0002-1.jpg

Till EB's this was the sculpt I always planned to use for Leon.

you know its funny its this weird thing about enterbay heads... they tend to look good in person and photograph poorly. i don't know if its because there is this sort of oily/soft plasticy look to them that picks up light in weird ways or what.

the head does look great in person albeit it could be better too. likeness is still off in parts and its just too compressed. needs to be longer

few more mods a success, painted a lot more gray into his beard, also shaved down the thickness of the arms of his glasses... made a world of difference. Replaced the buttons on the white shirt with three smaller ones though i much prefer the black shirt.

hopefully my replacement shoes come in today

then it's the case weathering and the clips on the suspenders
also going to try and heavily mod/replace parts of the plants

you know its funny its this weird thing about enterbay heads... they tend to look good in person and photograph poorly. i don't know if its because there is this sort of oily/soft plasticy look to them that picks up light in weird ways or what.

the head does look great in person albeit it could be better too. likeness is still off in parts and its just too compressed. needs to be longer

few more mods a success, painted a lot more gray into his beard, also shaved down the thickness of the arms of his glasses... made a world of difference. Replaced the buttons on the white shirt with three smaller ones though i much prefer the black shirt.

hopefully my replacement shoes come in today

then it's the case weathering and the clips on the suspenders
also going to try and heavily mod/replace parts of the plants

I know what you mean, subtle shadows make all the difference. A lot of pics I've seen have been overlit. There's a pic of the head in an auction by 7Toys7 and it looks a completely different head to yours.

Looking forward to seeing your mods when they're done.

Woo Hoo! got all mys mods done! Am going to post pictures and a crappy iphone video later that verbally talks about what i changed and hopefully that will be helpful.

should be up later tonight

Ok Fellas!! Here we go.

Admittedly not the best pictures ive taken. I moved and my gear is gone and i don't have a proper photo spot in the new place yet...

Will post more, poses etc...

leon1h.jpg

leon4i.jpg

leon3k.jpg

leon2i.jpg

leon5a.jpg

leon7f.jpg

leon8.jpg

leon10w.jpg

leon11.jpg

leon12.jpg

leon13u.jpg

leon14d.jpg

leon3k.jpg

{YOUTUBE}[ame="https://youtu.be/I1aIDwFiLcg"]302 Found[/ame] {/YOUTUBE}

[ame="https://youtu.be/-Mkervh2L-8"]302 Found[/ame]

[ame="https://youtu.be/bi2E0CezBlc"]302 Found[/ame]

Last edited:
Nice mods!. Still hesitant about buying Leon, but I guess no other company will make one.
Nice pictures and good videos too, and your voice sounds like Tom Cruise.

Nice mods!. Still hesitant about buying Leon, but I guess no other company will make one.
Nice pictures and good videos too, and your voice sounds like Tom Cruise.

Cheers man!
tom_cruise_happy_gif.gif

It's a worthy purchase either way IMO but t the very least, suffering with the stock hat is really going to put a damper on the enjoyment. I dont really have the time to mod 30 for board members or i would love to but maybe Kato or someone can offer us a run...

Nice pics Ray,

It's 6am and I don't want to wake anyone so I can't watch the videos yet! If you describe the mods in them then I'll wait till I've seen them before commenting further.

He looks way nicer in your pics than he does in any others I've seen, at least yours do the sculpt justice!

Catch you later!

OMG ! That is so beautifully customed and added detailed work you have done here Raymond !!! You are an ARTIST !

Back