LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which is....?

grail2.jpg

There's a preorder up on Enterbay's site for a 2-pack featuring Leon and Onimusha.

For those that didn't know, Jean Reno was in the Onimusha 3 game.

It'd be awesome if they snuck in Reno's costume in Onimusha 3 with the set. :(

936full-onimusha-3%3A-demon-siege-cover.jpg

Did a chop job on the hat... might give it another go someday but by in large a huge improvement... now so i sand and thin the arms of the glasses? unsure...

leono.jpg

Raymond, how did you mod the hat?...If I may ask...Did you just cut some off the bottom and then redo the brim around it?...And if so, how much did you take off?...Thanks

Matt

Looks pretty good Raymond, I was just about to write a post inquiring if you where going to do some custom changes. You should be careful about sanding down the temples of the glasses, but I am sure you know what you are doing. Looking forward to more pictures !

Looks pretty good Raymond, I was just about to write a post inquiring if you where going to do some custom changes. You should be careful about sanding down the temples of the glasses, but I am sure you know what you are doing. Looking forward to more pictures !

Thanks GungFu and everyone else! A lot happier with it. To be honest I did not take more than the head out so far, I had to instantly fix that hat before i even looked at the figure.

My planned changes

1) Maybe* sand down the arms of the glasses so they look a little less clunky. For the record its only the arms that bug me I really like the rest
2) replace the shoes- they really look bad in person, really bad :(
3)weather the case and add labels
4) Add suspenders
5) replace the giant buttons with small ones on the white shirt
6) Replace the plant with the one I used on my Feng custom
7) Less shiny hands
8) repaint his beard a bit, needs darker accents and more gray brushed into it. his eyes look weird too somehow.

On the plus, paint issues aside I think the sculpt detailing is quite nice! I wish though his head was a bit elongated somehow it seems a tad too round.

Oh boy its like my custom all over again :( Wish Enterbay put the love into this that they did into their GOD... it's a little on the Medi-Com UltimateUnison quality, not their best!

FOR THE HAT...

I cut a lot. First off it's basically doubled up, a complete inverse lining, this only adds to clunk it up. I cut that out right away. Then i cut as close to the sewn seams as i could on the inside where it is stitched together, getting it to sit as flat on his head as i could. Then I rolled in a slight inner lip to get rid of the frayed ends, glued it all down and finally rolled it up one level and glued it down all the way around.

his hat looks different in the film sometimes it appears as if it is a very thin raised brim at the bottom, like mindbrooks, other times a wide brim like mine.

Great job on this hat/bonnet mod Raymond! :clap Now it's looks more movie-accurate! :wink1:

Btw, how's the body of Leon? Does it sucks too like Ip Man's bod? :cuckoo:

Back