Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

snakebeater said:
darkness is pretty scary... but conger, in your predicament, Tom cruise in the dark would be about a thousand times more scary.. so consider yourself lucky.

:rotfl :rotfl I was just about to say that. He might just pop out from the darkness and hit me with a scientology bible and try to convert me. talk about frightening...

congerking said:
:rotfl :rotfl I was just about to say that. He might just pop out from the darkness and hit me with a scientology bible and try to convert me. talk about frightening...

Now that congerking is truly scary! :lol :lol

"YOUR SOUL AND MONEY WILL BE MINE CONGERKING!!!"

tomvampirehx1.png

Jen said:
Why do people always think being drunk is a worthy excuse?:lol Face it congerking...the mighty Darkness scares you! It would me too it I hadn't previously succumbed to his charms. He can be very persuasive. Princess Lili doesn't know what she is missing!
I think I'm in love:cool:

Jen is like a female King Dakness!!

Shai you make me proud brother! You have done what few have done and have returned from exile. :rock

:rock Returned Exiles List :rock

Shai Hulud
Fubeca
DannieDarKo x 2
Diesel

DannieDarKo said:
Shai you make me proud brother! You have done what few have done and have returned from exile. :rock

:rock Returned Exiles List :rock

Shai Hulud
Fubeca
DannieDarKo x 2
Diesel

Damn...DannieDarKo...you've been banned twice! What a mighty Krugan Warrior you are! :rock

Jen said:
Damn...DannieDarKo...you've been banned twice! What a mighty Krugan Warrior you are! :rock

Jen there is a DarKo in everyone. Some are never lucky enough to see that side of them surface. I'd say your on the right track and if you keep it up soon this will be you...

frankgirltl1.png

DannieDarKo said:
Jen there is a DarKo in everyone. Some are never lucky enough to see that side of them surface. I'd say your on the right track and if you keep it up soon this will be you...

frankgirltl1.png

I like that! Especially the helm and the tats....one day...one day.....I will shine in full Kurgan glory!

ALL HAIL MY RETURN GNAYSAYERS !!!!!

ed1-2.jpg

Jen said:
Me and my baby. :)

meandlurtz-17.jpg

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY NEW PROTÉGÉ,GNAYSAYERS !!!!

ISNT SHE YUMMY.... :monkey5

Picture58-1.jpg

EAT YOUR HEART OUT FOR NOT BEING ME....

....I wish I knew what the hell you were all talking about :lol

Back