Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate those things! Almost ever guy with a pickup has those on his hitch. I saw some yesterday that were fleshtone with hair. :lol

Ewwwwwwwww. :yuck

I don't even know what those things are for. I drive a pick up...but don't think I'll be adding this little accessory. :lol

niccagefanclub.gif

:monkey3

Very few things will make me bust out in a loud laugh...even the P!tu suicide prevention post barely got a smirk.

This one drew people from offices adjacent to mine to see what made be shoot diet coke from my nose and all over the floor next to my chair. I barely turned away from my laptop in time to keep from ruining it.

This one gets the win.

Word Ski you could probably power punch the head straight off a zombie :lol
Watch out zombie Mo' Bach :lol

Eh it happens. We will whoop him until he makes the inevitable comeback. :lol

I'll be like *standing over him with foot on chest, about to throw down* "it's over Blade......." and then all of sudden right whenever I'm about to bash he's head, Whistler will bust in with a Mack truck and drives me through the warehouse walls and off the cliff while the sun burns me and into the ocean...

*Whistler hops out at the last minute, rolling on the gravel* "I hate that guy..." --Whistler

Last edited:
Back