LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to think I've been one of Lim's more patient fans but my god that's just unacceptable. I don't know how there's people who haven't cancelled.

Then again, if it was a Chloe Frazier or Aloy figure I'd probably just never cancel and keep hoping, so I guess I get it.
Maybe most ppl have cancelled and order amount is so small they aren't even interested to finish it. Who knows.

The last news I had on Marston was from early August.

He's gone through a lot of redesigns, including his hair which was re-sculpted multiple times and was in the finishing stages at that point.

The revolvers and rifle have been improved, and the spurs will be die cast this time to avoid the potential breakages that happened with some of the Arthur figures. His clothes have also been fixed as LIM promised early on, and will be going through additional weathering.

As of the first week of August the sculpts and almost all of his accessories were cast.
You have no idea how happy this makes me. I can't wait to have John alongside Arthur. Thank you so much for these updates.

I really hope Dutch is still a go. I bought 3 Johns and will also get 3 Dutch to support Lim.

Can't wait to finally have Nate also, really excited to see the new accessories he's gonna get! I also suspect that the sword will be one 👀

I really hope Dutch is still a go.

He's definitely still a go.

His prototype is being worked on. I've seen photos of the sculpt painted, the clothes on a body, and sculpts of hands and accessories.

The plan is to announce him, along with Joel and Ellie, after Nathan and John are released.

As for Ellie, the sculpt that came out deformed has now been reworked. Since it had to be reworked LIM decided to create a second, more determined expression. Both are now ready to be cast.

Maybe most ppl have cancelled and order amount is so small they aren't even interested to finish it. Who knows.
If the game got a sequel announcement it may have boosted interest in the character again which would make Lim interested in actually finishing the thing.

Considering how many setbacks this figure had during production, there’s no way it’s profitable anymore and they know that. It’s the exact reason why it keeps being pushed down on the priority list. Why work on something that will only make you lose money, right?

If the game got a sequel announcement it may have boosted interest in the character again which would make Lim interested in actually finishing the thing.

Considering how many setbacks this figure had during production, there’s no way it’s profitable anymore and they know that. It’s the exact reason why it keeps being pushed down on the priority list. Why work on something that will only make you lose money, right?

Connor got a mention as well yesterday, just to say that he and John would be updated as previously planned.

Last edited:
LIM are working on the box now so he should be released pretty soon.

I like it when Asta jokes around. 😁

Collectors when the box is finally done:

savingprivateryan-ww2.gif

I could tell you the actual month they're confident he'll be released in, but since anything could happen I'm just going to say "pretty soon" instead. :lol

He really is close though.
This is the best approach.

By chance, had you heard if they were still considering making Sully? Once upon a time R_R_X stated Nate had sold well enough that they would consider making Sully in the future. Obviously, they've got Joel, Ellie and Dutch on their development plate right now, plus the female body they've been working on (seemingly for forever, haha). I understand anything beyond that has to be low on the priority list, but I am curious if Sully is still under discussion.

No worries if you don't know or can't say, I just think Nate would look better with Sully standing next to him than Lara Croft, as I have planned now.

This is the best approach.

By chance, had you heard if they were still considering making Sully? Once upon a time R_R_X stated Nate had sold well enough that they would consider making Sully in the future. Obviously, they've got Joel, Ellie and Dutch on their development plate right now, plus the female body they've been working on (seemingly for forever, haha). I understand anything beyond that has to be low on the priority list, but I am curious if Sully is still under discussion.

No worries if you don't know or can't say, I just think Nate would look better with Sully standing next to him than Lara Croft, as I have planned now.

He hasn't been mentioned recently so I don't know, though the question can be asked.

Id rather have elena or chloe than sully. I was surprised so many wanted him
I also would prefer Chloe (also a playable character in the franchise) or Elena (Nate's wife) over Sully. But, Lim hasn't done any female characters as they haven't had a female body at the ready. I remember asking R_R_X some time ago if Nate sold well enough if they'd consider Chloe/Elena and the female body thing was an issue, but he did say they were still developing it.

I have no idea where all of that stands. It's crazy they're still developing it, as if memory serves correctly they started that process like five years ago. Unfortunately it just is what it is, but I think that's why everyone is wanting Sully. He's actually a possibility.

I also would prefer Chloe (also a playable character in the franchise) or Elena (Nate's wife) over Sully. But, Lim hasn't done any female characters as they haven't had a female body at the ready. I remember asking R_R_X some time ago if Nate sold well enough if they'd consider Chloe/Elena and the female body thing was an issue, but he did say they were still developing it.

I have no idea where all of that stands. It's crazy they're still developing it, as if memory serves correctly they started that process like five years ago. Unfortunately it just is what it is, but I think that's why everyone is wanting Sully. He's actually a possibility.
If they made a special teen body for ellie surely it wouldnt be hard to elongate it a bit to make it into a female body 😅

Back