LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks exactly like a render of the game just came to life and I love it. Thanks again for making this happen. A dream come true :love:
And as everyone said, is good to see you again around here RRX, congrats to all LIM Team, showing again and again why they're the best company out there 🫶

I feel the side glance sculpt should have had the battle damage and the stern look have slight scuffing as that's the natural way he looks in game but regardless the sculpts are amazing and I'm so hyped to get this.

I’ll only display him with the open mouth sculpt. Nate is always yapping about. And it gives more of that smartass energy that fits his character.

I think they pulled that angry expression from some of the promo material. But when I envision Drake, personally I never think of him as angry or serious. That sculpt does look fantastic though. And I’ll probably still snap some pics w it. If you have a generic soldier you can do some fighting poses or something.

Back