• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIVE.COM discount - Information and Current Rates!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LIVE.COM discount at 30% now guys!

It is total lifetime 12 uses...not per year.

Really? Are you sure??... I remember the first promotion was 3 times per ebay acct. Then it went to 6 times. Now its at 12. I think it resets after a certain amount of time.....(could be wrong though)

It is total lifetime 12 uses...not per year.

So once the ebay account has went throguh 12 uses there's no way I can use it again in the future?

Can I open a new ebay account and link the same paypal account to it and use it?

So once the ebay account has went throguh 12 uses there's no way I can use it again in the future?

Can I open a new ebay account and link the same paypal account to it and use it?

It should be linked to your live/ebay account and maybe even your paypal account...so might not be worth it to try and get around it.

Hey guys i have been hearing about this for some time and never got into it. Now since times are getting hard i want to try it out. Can someone tell me where to get started because i can't find it on ebay's home page.

https://www.taylorwilsdon.com/deals/current-ebay-live-cashback-amount

or you can go to www.live.com, enter a valid search term like wii, xbox360, PS3, etc.

When you see the Ebay link with the LIVE discount, click on it and it should take you to Ebay. Then find a BIN item and you get 14% off of it. You also have to create a live.com account which must be linked to your paypal account, I forget the details of that but it was simple enough.

or you can go to www.live.com, enter a valid search term like wii, xbox360, PS3, etc.

When you see the Ebay link with the LIVE discount, click on it and it should take you to Ebay. Then find a BIN item and you get 14% off of it. You also have to create a live.com account which must be linked to your paypal account, I forget the details of that but it was simple enough.

Thank you so much. That's what i needed to get started. Now let's go find something for BIN.:D

Thank you so much. That's what i needed to get started. Now let's go find something for BIN.:D

make sure you see the little banner at the top once you are in Ebay. Also, recently the cash backs have become instant, at least for me, so you should see it at some point during the checkout process.

make sure you see the little banner at the top once you are in Ebay. Also, recently the cash backs have become instant, at least for me, so you should see it at some point during the checkout process.

ALright, will do. Thanks for the tips and info.

i don't think you get 14% off. you get 14% cash back of the BIN price in 30 days

Same in my book, plus I've heard the cashback has been instant more often now.

Yeah I tried it out and got instant cash back. Too bad it's only 12 uses per account life time.

Live dropped to 13%

Edit...dropped to 13 using IPOD, still shows 14 with wii.... very strange.

Last edited:
Aw man. I thought it was gonna go up more. I was hoping to see 30%-40% like last time. I totally missed out on that one. Any idea if it might go back up?

Back