• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIVE.COM discount - Information and Current Rates!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can I get 10% off at Sideshow? :confused: I'm sorry I'm coming into this late. How can I get the LIVE.COM discount with Sideshow, and on eBay? Please let me know. Thanks! :D

Hey Mike, just go to Live.com, search for "xbox"...in the search results you should see a link at the top pointing you to Ebay with a description under it that says something to the affect of "save 10% on qualifying purchaes" etc etc...click on it and your all set.

10% okay, but I want the 20-30%. I'll wait patiently until those numbers come around.

Re: LIVE.COM discount at 30% now guys!

From the terms/conditions:

Cashback Program
The Microsoft Live Search Cashback Program provides cashback for up to 12 qualifying purchases per account on www.ebay.com. The amount of cashback will be determined by eBay, specified at the time of checkout on the "purchase review page" and equal to a percentage of the sale price (excluding shipping and handling fees, insurance fees and other such fees) ("Cashback Rewards"). The maximum amount of Cashback Rewards per qualifying purchase is $200.00 USD. In addition, all Cashback Rewards (including Cashback Rewards earned in connection with purchases made on websites other than www.eBay.com) are subject to the annual $2,500.00 per person cap set forth in the Program Terms.

Is this 12 uses lifetime per ebay account or does it reset each year?

Back