• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIVE.COM discount - Information and Current Rates!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right sorry. I think I've only seen people mention 30%. But even 25% would be great! If it's 12 lifetime uses per account, I would like to wait for the higher percentages instead of a mere 13%. But it is better than nothing and there's actually something I want to buy on ebay right now.

Right sorry. I think I've only seen people mention 30%. But even 25% would be great! If it's 12 lifetime uses per account, I would like to wait for the higher percentages instead of a mere 13%. But it is better than nothing and there's actually something I want to buy on ebay right now.

Same with me. I want to get something right now and with the drop to 13%, I think 14% was looking good.

If I want to sell stuffs on Ebay, Can I include the Live.com cashback promotion as well to attract the buyer?

It hasn't been over it's been slowly coming up for the last couple months and was up to 14% for about a week and is now back to 13%.

Im not sure how long the break is when the promotion stops. But they've been bringing it back.

Did anyone find out for sure if its 12 uses lifetime or until the promotion starts over again?

You guys remember the first time right, when it was only 3 uses. I used em up and thought it was over. The promotion ended then came back with 6 uses, now its at 12. Im seeing a pattern....

I hit the 12 times on my main ebay account last night. A message was displayed when I clicked on buy it now where it would normally tell you a dollar amount.

I'm able to use a different ebay account with the same live.com cashback account no problem.

Hey you're right! It is still there. But last night I couldn't get it to work at all. Maybe I should place the order before it really vanishes!

I hit the 12 times on my main ebay account last night. A message was displayed when I clicked on buy it now where it would normally tell you a dollar amount.

I'm able to use a different ebay account with the same live.com cashback account no problem.

Yup, I have maxed out multiple accounts.

:)

Fingers crossed it gets up to 20%!

Yup, I have maxed out multiple accounts.

:)

Fingers crossed it gets up to 20%!

Well aren't you a sneaky one (I'm going to do the same thing now, I wasn't aware of the multiple accounts loophole).:D

Can I link the same paypal account to different ebay accounts? Or do I have to open a new paypal with new ebay account?

Back