• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIVE.COM discount - Information and Current Rates!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys know if live.com still offers $$$ back for eBay buy now? I don't see an icon for eBay.

i usually just search sideshow on live.com and it pops up (was 8% on SAT)...then once I get to ebay I search for whatever I really want.

You guys missed out. The cashback was at 14% again the weekend before last for about 3 days. Now it's back to 8%, but at least that's still something.

*sigh* I want to buy a laptop but can't find it in stock at the cashback sites. Figures....

Ironically, 8% off is still pretty decent (better than nothing anyway), but since they started out with such huge discounts it's hard to go back. They might have been better off not fluctuating so much, or going so high. Just make it a steady 10% or something.

well i am going to make a purchase here in a day or two on ebay and use the 8%. This means that the next day after I do so, the cashback will go up to 25%:D
of course. fortunately i jumped on the 30% wagon last october and did all my xmas shopping in one night...ended up using my cashback to buy myself a 500gb harddrive for my laptop :D

of course. fortunately i jumped on the 30% wagon last october and did all my xmas shopping in one night...ended up using my cashback to buy myself a 500gb harddrive for my laptop :D

Nice. I totally missed out on that 30%. Wish I knew about it earlier. Could have saved tons on the stuff I wanted.

Just made my purchase on Cinemaquette Predator. The 8% took care of the shipping.

well i am going to make a purchase here in a day or two on ebay and use the 8%. This means that the next day after I do so, the cashback will go up to 25%:D

Great. Make that purchase soon, I'd love to use the 25%. :lol

Back