• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIVE.COM discount - Information and Current Rates!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah cool so its still in effect. The site I go to doesnt show it in effect any more. Ill take 8%, Thanks BD!

Right. Rumor is at some point in August it will be 16%!

We will see...

"Bing Cashback You can find almost anything on eBay. On August 10th, use Bing to find the best deals on all your back to school items with 15% cashback from eBay for a limited time during the back to school season."

:D

"Bing Cashback You can find almost anything on eBay. On August 10th, use Bing to find the best deals on all your back to school items with 15% cashback from eBay for a limited time during the back to school season."

:D

Let's hope it's not smart enough to exclude non-school items.

I didnt even see the school part I just saw 15%. Lets hope I can get something out of it.

This is also tax free weekend in my state on a lot of things but Im not sure if cameras are among them. I need to buy a non dslr for taking to concerts where they are not allowed in. I have 4 coming up in September and need to get a mega zoom point and shoot and I think the one I want is $500.

Yep, Buy It Now only.

I'm looking forward to the 10th. I've got a few things I'm going to get using the discount.

This guy has a BIN up and also a make offer. I wasn't sure if eBay would recognize it as a BIN or not since it would be a set price. I suppose I could make him an offer that's more than 15% off and if he accepts it, I'd be ahead.

Back