• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIVE.COM discount - Information and Current Rates!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got email from microsoft about something involved with the live cashback called "bing." I'm hoping with this new name comes an increase in percentage off discount!

I'll have to see if there's something I want now before the discount goes away again.

Bing is the same as Live cashback. Just go to bing.com and search for wii then go to ebay like before. It should be on the right hand side of the search page. Right now it's 8%, which is better than nothing. I'm not sure about restrictions in how many times you can do it though. I can't seem to find anything about it in the rules.

Does anyone know for sure if the live/bing.com cashback can be combined with ebay/paypal coupon codes?

Does anyone know for sure if the live/bing.com cashback can be combined with ebay/paypal coupon codes?

I'd like to know this as well. I think Hulksmashed used both last year on his Hulk PF. I'll have to ask him.

Also, has this Bing thing worked out for anybody yet?

Back